Anyone here go to the Giants game last night (8/27)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
I WAS AT THE GAME YESTERDAY....FIRST TIME AT THE NEW PARK...MAAAAANNN!!!NEVER SEEN SO MANY FLAT ASSED BITCHES AT ONE PLACE MY WHOLE LIFE....I DONT THINK I SEEN ONE ASS I LIKED YESTERDAY...TINY BUTT MAFIA WAS OUT FULL FORCE....

Jun 5, 2002
I WAS AT THE GAME YESTERDAY....FIRST TIME AT THE NEW PARK...MAAAAANNN!!!NEVER SEEN SO MANY FLAT ASSED BITCHES AT ONE PLACE MY WHOLE LIFE....I DONT THINK I SEEN ONE ASS I LIKED YESTERDAY...TINY BUTT MAFIA WAS OUT FULL FORCE....
Really? Lots of fine beezys w/ the total package where I was in line at. Hella stuck up doe. Using their iphone w/ the screen off to twirl their hair and check themselves out every 10 seconds.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ah, it wasn't just mine then. The Buster one was cool, but the Timmy one is kinda poorly designed, the head don't move and the glue leaks out. Looks like they did a rush job on this one.
I was dissapointed in the buster one too though, the pose just looks awkward. He shoulda been hitting, or holding a ROY trophy or some shit.

You see the one they gave out in Fresno? He's holding a ROY trophy in one hand and a world series trophy in the other.