Anyone here go to the Giants game last night (8/27)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Because they're going to tank the season to get Andrew Luck. Kap will be starting by mid season.

If Edwards tears it up this season I say we sign him to a long term deal and trade Cashtree since all he's interested in is being a Fashion Designer.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Don't know about the bobblehead but the 49ers didn't give a shit about winning if they were putting their second and then third string against their first string. Just tryna evaluate the backups.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i had 2 tickets and 2 parking passes for the niner game yesterday and i still didnt go....

how was the tailgating situation? was there hanging out after? or were they quick to tell people to get out? what was the checkpoints like also?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
i had 2 tickets and 2 parking passes for the niner game yesterday and i still didnt go....

how was the tailgating situation? was there hanging out after? or were they quick to tell people to get out? what was the checkpoints like also?
Everybody was out there tailgating before the game, but nobody really hanging out after. Shit, the stadium was more than half empty before the 4th. Cops were in full force also...on motorcycles, bikes, feet, etc. etc...but I didn't see any checkpoints or cops telling people to hurry up.

Mar 21, 2009
i got a couple of buster one's last time they did it and one of them had the same sticky head problem and one was fine. that gucci gucci girl met eric surkamp

Jun 5, 2002
i got a couple of buster one's last time they did it and one of them had the same sticky head problem and one was fine. that gucci gucci girl met eric surkamp
Ah, thanks for letting me know. Shit, this pisses me off. I want my bobbleheads to bobble, damnit! Ha. Gonna cjeck w/ my homie to see if his does the same thing.