anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
btw if anyone happens see this hat for sale anywhere please post here!! 1989 world series old school SF logo.

Whatup, CapCity just restocked a version of that hat. It doesn't have the older logo though..but it does have a grey underbill..which is the correct underbill color...Giants were one of the first to go grey back in the day and had grey during that series, i believe.

http://www.ecapcity.com/san-francisco-giants-battle-of-the-bay-59fifty-new-era-fitted-caps.html

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Tuesdays and Thursdays huh, good to know. Theyre gonna be running out of stuff since aroun the holidays too. I think im gonna wait awhile, maybe put some hats on my christmas list, lol.
Yeah, I was talking to the dude who is the manager of the one in the victoria gardens one down here..and he was saying how much he hates his job during the holidays..shit is hectic as fuck apearently. I guess like everywhere else..but hatclub is the only store in the mall I really give a shit about..so motherfuckers need to make way, lol. I wear 7 1/8 though..which is kind of a blessing cause its a smaller size and its usually in stock a little longer than 3/8...1/4...5/8...etc...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Yeah, I was talking to the dude who is the manager of the one in the victoria gardens one down here..and he was saying how much he hates his job during the holidays..shit is hectic as fuck apearently. I guess like everywhere else..but hatclub is the only store in the mall I really give a shit about..so motherfuckers need to make way, lol. I wear 7 1/8 though..which is kind of a blessing cause its a smaller size and its usually in stock a little longer than 3/8...1/4...5/8...etc...
Yeah, I can only imagine the pain in the ass of working at a mall during christmas. I wear 7 1/2, theyre always gone quick.