anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2006
You got that white and teal one from revive didn't you? I was thinking of coppin that shit too but passed it up. Sick hat though.
Yeah, I copped it from there.
I was hesistant too cause I've never owned a White hat before and I know they get dirty as shit really fast if you don't take care of it. But I'm not gonna wear it that much so I just scooped it up anyways.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere

Yeah, I copped it from there.
I was hesistant too cause I've never owned a White hat before and I know they get dirty as shit really fast if you don't take care of it. But I'm not gonna wear it that much so I just scooped it up anyways.

Yeah, I especially liked how that hat had a grey underbill...They should make some fitteds with the older sharks logo too...I know they are very similar, but the old one is a little different and is sick looking too.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004

the 1 of the left is my girls, clean hat but i dont like the city logo. i had the all black SF before and wore it to death so hadda reup on that. copped both of these in vegas last week.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Yeah..New Era also just recently started allowing the world series patches to be made on the left side like how they are supposed to be...they used to make em put it on the right side to not cover up the NE flag if it was a retro hat...