Anyone hear that new S.A.D./Blaze/Obnoxious diss to Money hungry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
^^^^ it goes DOWN my nigga.... I almost got jumped on by like 5 niggas for Crippin, right? but the niggas dont wanna chunk'em when they see that the loc is bout tha bidness on a one on 5 fight.... we aint even gotta say where the niggas was from.... so they called they big homies and basically about 6 cars full of Damu's slid up to the park to slump me, the homegirl hollared at they big homie.... cuhzz got at me, and we light-weight smoothed it out.... you gotta have big balls down there boy-eeee!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i know someone who took a piss in IB, got caught by a cop and had to register as a sex offender..

i used to go farhter down south on the strip to smoke where theres them houses andf the rocks next to the beach, but cops are too thick out there now...ive been nearly popped multiple times...and ran into a sobriety checkpoint..

summertime it was fun down there...more communal than the other beaches..never seen anyone banging down there just hella tweekers..and people asking me for weed..

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^^ it goes DOWN my nigga.... I almost got jumped on by like 5 niggas for Crippin, right? but the niggas dont wanna chunk'em when they see that the loc is bout tha bidness on a one on 5 fight.... we aint even gotta say where the niggas was from.... so they called they big homies and basically about 6 cars full of Damu's slid up to the park to slump me, the homegirl hollared at they big homie.... cuhzz got at me, and we light-weight smoothed it out.... you gotta have big balls down there boy-eeee!!!!

dam G,there 5 deep and still they gotta go call some more homies to catch a fade.....not the bizness

Jul 21, 2005
I stay in I.B and a lot of people don't know how it is until they actually live here. You got ese gangs like imperial, otay, sidro, nestor, and the list goes on cuz a lot of those affiliated stay out here. A few dudes from sherman live around here to....In a few alleys youll run into some OTNC heads. Since I been here my boy got smoked by the Nestor apartments this year. Some taggers been killed, and some people from job corp killed a girl at the rec center off coronado ave, and there's been random shootings after the southwest vs mar vista games. Sandcastle weekend shit always goes down, and most the time it's not crips or bloods either its the ese hoods here, a lil different then southeast where its both. Most the bloods and crips come from Job Corp though.

Licwit, remember when zig zag brought me around about a 2 years back at a BBQ. My names anthony and I got the freestyle session going on camera that day. I was about 15 years old haha.

Apr 19, 2008
uniko that was ya homie? shit mah condolences mah dude.. an that girl was mah homegirl from school. i live about 50 feet from those apartments an 100 from that rec center...
sand castle aint tha bissness anymore, ever since the stabbin on tha pear

an i feel you on that nobody knows about IB till you get caught slippen down here. tha coast down here 2 months ago pullin jack moves on niggas at tha beach righ near tha courts.

Jul 21, 2005
u live right by me i stay in between thermal and saturn. ya it was my close friend fino. whats ur name, i know everyone around here. i graduated from mar vista last year. ya i.b is where u can find a blood crip ese and skin heads on the same block haha. people really dont know.

Apr 19, 2008
im not gonna post mah government for tha public to peep. but i doubt ya know me, i dont really kik it wit heads down here. im usually in southeast, logan; or on tha east, encanto/city heights. i live off saturn an switzerland...you can catch me smokin a fatty on mah drive way havin these old ass asian folks pissed on mah block haha

Jul 21, 2005
Yeh me and zags son went to montgomery high when he use to stay in the south, but zag was feeling my flow so he brought me around, I just lost connection with everyone after a while.

Saturn and switz hahaha that's the first street I got jumped on when I was walkin home from mar vista middle. Its funny cuz that's where all the phillipino people live in that one little area.

Way back when we would race on that street sattelite and saturn. All the way down sattelitte. I always pass through there on my way home, you prolly seen me. I know grip of heads that live around there.

Jul 21, 2005
yeh yeh, I remember you were the first to come up and give me props and was like you gunna be a monster if you keep at it cuz u a youngster.