Anyone hear that new S.A.D./Blaze/Obnoxious diss to Money hungry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I was checkin out the new trax on S.A.D.'s ms page "6 mins." and "ski mask" S.A.D. Is callin' out names " fuck money hungry and sicko records" Blaze and Obnoxious are on both tracks bringin' that fire too!
Beasts!

Check them out
myspace.com/diezel831

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
I like "ski mask"...is that a dave moss beat?? And is OB dissin I-rocc?? And who is Blaze?? S.A.D has a reason to be mad at me....I still love him tho No matter what(No Homo) and I kno wut to do to get it right and its done...men are men...and I won't speak on it cuz that's jus the kind of nigga I am and I don't agree wit a "song"...but S.a.d doesnt agree wit wut I did....and he has that right...so I can't be mad at his decision to do a song and I can't say he's wrong either......the boy is DOPE and he's bussin on the song............its a few More MH disses bout to come out....but I'd much rather them be I-Rocc disses than anything else......Nobody else that fuccs wit me has anything to do wit peoples anger....its Jus me....I taught niggaz a lot and done a lot for niggaz without Glory seeking but that doesn't mean im tryin to justify my actions that have my Friends upset wit me..Imma reach out....enjoy the music in the meantime...1

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
damn irocc, i cant help but notice how honest,humble,proffesional and mature your post is. hopefully shit can be corrected between you guys
That's wussup Bro....u live and u learn....on another note..we still on the grind....im in L.a rite now in the lab wit Glasses malone and Bishop lamont.....bout to knocc out sum traccs for this double C.d im doin wit dave moss....imma post sum shit later 2day....and coop is gonna be interview'n Glasses a lil later if ya'll have any questions

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
thats crazy cuz when i seen that dude OBNOXIOUS out in Encanto, he was ridin I-Rocc's nut sacc like pubic lice with a bus pass.... and ps.... dude is garbage also with like absolutely NO selling power.... no wonder he mad at Ira....

Sep 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
DAMN ROCC, ITS FUNNY HOW YOU CAN REPLY TO A POST ON THE SICC AS SOON AS YOUR REP LOOK LIKE ITS ABOUT TO BE TARNISHED, BUT WONT FACE THE MUSIC OR PAY THE PIPER LIKE A MAN!
i GAVE YOU TIME TO REACH OUT, TOLD SMIGG TO LET YOU KNOW SHIT WAS GETTIN FOUL... N WHAT YOU DO? TURN OFF PHONES, SWITCH NUMBERS, CHANGE AIMNAMES LIKE A LIL BITCH!
LIKE YOU SAID... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO...
FUCK YOU MEAN "S.A.D. DONT AGREE WIT WHAT I DID"? YOU $7K IN THE HOLE WIT ME, THIS AINT EVEN ON NO RAP SHIT FAGGOT!!!
IM AT THE SAME SPOT, WIT THE SAME NUM.

P.S. THATS A BLAZE BEAT... 760 OCEANSIDE BLAZE, THE SAME BLAZE YOU KNOW AND BEEN KNOWIN' IS PART OF MY SQUAD... (IN REPLY TO):"AND WHO IS BLAZE?"
LOL@ THAT

Sep 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
thats crazy cuz when i seen that dude OBNOXIOUS out in Encanto, he was ridin I-Rocc's nut sacc like pubic lice with a bus pass.... and ps.... dude is garbage also with like absolutely NO selling power.... no wonder he mad at Ira....
HOW FAR BACC IS "SAW HIM IN ENCANTO"?
AND AS FAR AS HIM BEIN' GARBAGE... U SURE U LISTENIN' TO THE SAME OB EVERYONE ELSE IS?
P.S. I DONT THINK HES MAD AT LIL IRA, BUT D.MOSS ALREADY CLEARED THAT UP FO' US... JUST THOUGHT I'D REITERATE

Uniko

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2005
As a supporter of SD music, I won't even listen to the diss. Keep the rap shit on wax and the personal shit between the 2 of you. I feel I-Rocc is grown as an artist and you can tell in his post, I DON'T KNOW EITHER PERSONALLY so I can't say S.A.D is wrong at all. They both spit, they would do more damage united rather then apart but fuck it shit happens. I gotta agree with SAD on that "Whose Blaze" shit though, because I know blaze been part of S.A.D's squad for a while I'm sure with the amount of time SAD and I-Rocc worked with each other he knew who he was. Just my 2 cents.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ i dont think its even fair for regular rappers to battle you because you just snap out and start spittin crazy shit lol

ya freestyle games alot more polished than most peeps ill give you that

it is olde english and xbox 360 time...licwit u ever get a 360 holla at me ..gears of war is harder than black for real for real

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
who was the other?
and damn i didnt know street fighter 4 was droppin on xbox...its on

SAD speak on the incident cuz i was lookin into doin some business w i-rocc and i dont think i need him owing me money too if he owe u money..i mean shit the way im seein it he gotta pay you first right.. much respect to both parties as i dont know the issue, i'm just speaking on it because...i aint really into being owed money off top. and i already know the whole hustle niggas pull w that. i guess this is something i should directly hit irocc about and have him explain but i really dont know any of you dudes so its about equal the way i see it.

once again..i aint holdin no judgement on either sides based on what im seein on a effin' computer im just....askin for some clarification on both sides

if its a private issue that either one of you feel should be spoken on privately and not in public and u feel like speakin on it hit me