Anyone ever painted their car matte black?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
lol are you being sarcastic? i was just joking. that volvo is spray painted by the way and unprotected

one of my redneck cousins spray painted his 450 engine ancient piece of shit rattle trap chevy truck matte black, lol. it looked like shit so he bought some more cans of camoflauge paint and made his shit look like camo, in other words made it look like worse shit, lol. so white trash.

im not feeling the matte black, id rather have something glossy and shiny if it were black, the matte black looks like you spray painted your car and are waiting to coat it wtih protectant, lol. like if it were raining and i saw you at a red light wtih a super nice car matte black id tihnk you were an idiot for letting the paint be exposed like that. shit just looks like rust waiting to happen. i dont know how many mexicans ive seen driving around in mustang 5.0's with that shitty matte black on it or shitty rice burners spray painted matte black lol with patches of sanded fiberglass on the bumper rainbow colors, patches of rust

Jun 5, 2004
LIKE EVERYBODY SAID IT DEPENDS ON THE CAR. THAT BEAMER WOULD PROBABLY LOOK FUCKIN DOPE WITH THE MATTE BLACK.

THAT PHANTOM THAT IS FUCKIN TERRIBLE

IVE ALSO SEEN A 80'S BMW SEDAN LOOKS A LIL BIT LIKE THAT, LOWERED N SHIT. IT WAS JUST PEARL WHITE, AND LOOKED PRETTY CLEAN

Apr 5, 2005
@ M Butcher - Flat black looks sick on certain cars if it's painted correctly. Althought it's an inexpensive route, it's still not an easy job. But then again, your paint job is as good as your prep work. Only time will tell and I think flat black looks good on old schools.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@ M Butcher - Flat black looks sick on certain cars if it's painted correctly. Althought it's an inexpensive route, it's still not an easy job. But then again, your paint job is as good as your prep work. Only time will tell and I think flat black looks good on old schools.

Yea....a professional paint job whichever color will more than likely look better than the homie shakin up some cans and sprayin..

@M BUTCHER 206 Have you ever seen a professional job done that way?(matte black)

I'm only sayin that because if it's not done right that shit'll look like charcoal brickets all ashy in the grill.....in other words..all fucked up..