Anyone else think MTV: My Block made the bay look stupid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
I TRY TO IGNORE THAT BULLSHIT. I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK HOW MUCH CREDIT THE BAY GETS CUZ WE STAY PUTTIN OUT QUALITY MUSIC. BET AND MTV CANT GIVE THAT KINDA CREDIT THAY GOTTA PUT A GIMMICK 2 IT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY ALBUMS A CD SELLS THAT DONT MEAN THAT SHIT IS GOOD. FUCK THE HYPHY MOVEMENT, THAT SHIT IS OLD NEWS...YALL ARE A COUPLE YEARS LATE. E40 DIDNT INTRODUCE THAT SHIT HE JUSTS GET CREDIT.

Jan 31, 2006
Umm...I would like to be the first to say Mobb Music can kiss my ass cause that shit is old and not whats hot anymore. Go to hell Mobb Music. Go to hell. And take all of your fans with you

May 29, 2002
who cares? u really think people need to know how hard we are out here? just let em come out here and see for themselves. that gives us more idiot tourists to jack. lol

Aug 14, 2005
sloth11 said:
Umm...I would like to be the first to say Mobb Music can kiss my ass cause that shit is old and not whats hot anymore. Go to hell Mobb Music. Go to hell. And take all of your fans with you
u smokin rocks nigga.............

May 13, 2002
sloth11 said:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ erything changes mayn if artists didnt switch hit they would lose all they fans. you can't knock straight mob music for over a decade mufuckas will get bored of your shit. one or two mobb tracks on a album is cool, but these artists gotta grow and adapt they tryin to eat too mayn not just satisfy you mufuckas stuck in the 90's.

Jan 31, 2006
Maybe I was a little harsh. So I will tone it down a little bit so I dont piss anyone else off. Mobb Music died out a while ago. Whats hot now is this hyphy high energy stuff. Nobody in the industry wants bay area mobb music. They want hyphy music. And if we look stupid, who cares. We are getting looked at. And if stupid sells, then why the hell not act stupid? Honestly, if acting stupid and saying stupid shit got you national attention, would you not do it?

Jan 18, 2006
what will separate bay artists from any other mainstream artist if they make the same type of albums everyone is making, fuck this hyphy bullshit, thats why i dont like the Jack Artist album, it aint a bay album, if i want to listen to some shit like that i would listen to fucken Ja Rule or some shit.

Feb 26, 2006
sloth11 said:
Maybe I was a little harsh. So I will tone it down a little bit so I dont piss anyone else off. Mobb Music died out a while ago. Whats hot now is this hyphy high energy stuff. Nobody in the industry wants bay area mobb music. They want hyphy music. And if we look stupid, who cares. We are getting looked at. And if stupid sells, then why the hell not act stupid? Honestly, if acting stupid and saying stupid shit got you national attention, would you not do it?
Sure its not gettin national attention, but bay mobb music still didnt die out. You still got cats like Jacka and the rest of The Mob Figaz.

Jun 2, 2002
anybody dissing the bay area mob sound has no business calling themselves a fan of bay area rap, forreal... i gives a fuck if i'm livin in the past, half these bandwagon hyphy fans are gay as fuck anyway, i'm not tryin to have myself grouped in with them.

Apr 5, 2005
3xLaZY said:
anybody dissing the bay area mob sound has no business calling themselves a fan of bay area rap, forreal... i gives a fuck if i'm livin in the past, half these bandwagon hyphy fans are gay as fuck anyway, i'm not tryin to have myself grouped in with them.
OK. STOP CRYING LIKE A BITCH! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC OR THE WAY HYPHY WAS REPRESENTED ON MTV THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU CAN COME ONTO THIS BOARD AND VENT ALL YOU WANT. MORE THAN HALF OF THE USERS WILL TELL YOU TO STFU! AS FAR AS I KNOW, HYPHY IS NOT A MOBB SOUND AND IT WAS WELL REPRESENTED ON MY BLOCK. ITS A NEW DECADE BRO. IF YOU WANT THE MOBB SOUND BACK THEN LISTEN TO THE OLD SHIT. I GREW UP LISTENING TO THAT MOBB SHIT TOO. LET THESE CATS OUT HERE REINVENT THEMSELVES. SUCCESS WILL EVOLVE AROUND THE HYPHY MOVEMENT. JUST BE PATIENT.

Feb 11, 2006
WHAT HELLLL NOOO...MOBB MUSIC IS THE SHIT YOU JUST GOTTA MAKE QUALITY MOBB MUSIC..LOOK AT THE SOUTH THEY MAKE MOBB MUSIC ALL THERE SHIT IS HARD I REALLY DONT LIKE THIS HYPHY STUFF I TRY TO LISIN TO GUSE AND YUKMOTUH C-BO LUNI COLEONE ,KILLA TAY,SAN QUINN HYPHY IS JUST BASICALLY MISTA FAB,NUMP AND ALL THE THIZZ PEOPLE...MOBB MUSIC SOUND IS THE SHIT FUCK THIS TECHNO RASP RAVE SHIT

Feb 11, 2006
YOU CAN STILL MAKE MOBB MUSIC..LOOK AT THE BEATS THAT FOR EXAMPLE T.I MAKES OR MIKE JONES OR FOOLS FROM TEXAS AND ATL OR MEMPHIS ITS ALL HARD MOBB SHITT...IT SEEMS THAT THEY REINVENR=TED MOBB AND MADE IT BETTER

Apr 4, 2005
bayGIANTS said:
who cares? u really think people need to know how hard we are out here? just let em come out here and see for themselves. that gives us more idiot tourists to jack. lol
dats how i feel about it......honesetly.......

Feb 23, 2006
sloth11 said:
NIGGA U SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SHIT RESPECT UR FUCKIN ROOTS- MOBB MUSIC = E 40, CELLY, B LEGIT, THROW A MAC DRE IN THERE-- WHOS DOIN IT FUCKIN MAJOR RIGHT NOW????? E 40, CELLY , MAC DRES LABEL (THIZZ) DUHHHHHHHHHHH NO MOBB= NO HYPHY FUCKIN BITCH AND THE MOBB SHIT IS WAY BETTER THAN THE NEW SHIT