Anyone else think MTV: My Block made the bay look stupid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
BayBuryYa said:
and i would just like to say fuck the hyphy movement, it's yellow buses, condemning of intelligence, high approval of stupidity, and cult following of stupid ass teenagers who love talkin about thizzin and don't know what the hell it really means.
I grew up to the mobb sound. The hyphy movement got the bay attention after ten years. 5 years ago did we have the ball in our court like now? No. We can still make that mobb sound and still be down with the hyphy movement. Why do people always want to be gangsta? Hip-Hop aint fun no more and that's what the hyphy movement brings.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOL @ dude saying Jack Artist didn't sound "bay" enough. I think i'm gonna buy every bay album people hate of for not sounding bay enough or "The production is too east coast" cuz thats the best shit coming out of the bay to me right now.

To alot of people if a bay album isn't labled hyphy then it isn't bay, thats just fucking stupid if you ask me. we have diversity out here, i think people should cherish the fact that there are real MCs in the bay that don't need to hop on the bandwagon to be successful

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
second650 said:
u smokin rocks nigga.............
HONESTLY I THINK MOBB MUSICC DOES GET LOVE. BUT THE BITCHES CANT DANCE TO IT. THIS HYPHY MOVEMENT IS OFFICIAL. THEM BEATS RICK ROCK AND DROOP-E BE MAKIN IS HOT.IT WOULD MORE OFFICIAL IF MAC DRE WAS HERE TO LEAD THE WAY.. THE HOES REALLY BE LOVIN THIS SHIT.. IM FEELIN IT TO.. PERFECT EXAMPLE I WAS AT THE CLUB IN SATURDAY CALL WORK DAT TWURK DAT AND THEY PLAYED SOME GANGSTA MOBB TYPE SHIT AND IT GOT A BAD REACTION.. IM NOT GONNA SAY WHO THE ARTISTS WAS BUT.. NOWADAYS YOU HAVE TO APPEAL TO THE HOES.. KEAK IS PERFORMIN AT THIS CLUB THIS FRIDAY.. NOTE: EVERYBODY IN SAN DIEGO DOESN'T GANG BANG..LOL MILITARY TOWN, BEACHES, HOES... FUCK GANG SIGNS IM ALL ABOUT ME MONEY.. OUT HERE ITS ALWAYS SUNNY..LOL

Aug 17, 2002
hyphy is good but mobb music will always be the backbone.

when i think of New York i try to think of the good new york, not the puff daddy era ny. The gritty boom bap will always provide the base for ny.

May 5, 2005
jayda650 said:
LOL @ dude saying Jack Artist didn't sound "bay" enough. I think i'm gonna buy every bay album people hate of for not sounding bay enough or "The production is too east coast" cuz thats the best shit coming out of the bay to me right now.

To alot of people if a bay album isn't labled hyphy then it isn't bay, thats just fucking stupid if you ask me. we have diversity out here, i think people should cherish the fact that there are real MCs in the bay that don't need to hop on the bandwagon to be successful
Doods on this forum are strait up faggots. They buy albums by how West coast it sounds rather than buying shit for being good. Those "East Coast" beats on Jackas album are better than all this video game watered down southern triton production with 808's everywhere. Yall wonder why the bay wont blow? Because most people are feeling those "East Coast" sounding beats you hate so much. Suckas

D

DaSlimReaper

3rdeyeVision said:
mayne i saw that shit...fuckin makin the bay look like a bunch of suckas. like we all goofy and there aint no real mobb music anymore, wasup with that

I honestly think that a lot of people on here perpetuate violence so much that they get mad when they don't see it or hear about it. No offense to you, but that shit is ignorant. Fuck mobb music.. A lot of ya'll nggas need to get a life. Ain't none of these rappers Mobsters so wtf I wanna hear some fake shit for? What's wrong with having fun or acting silly? Which imo they weren't even doing anyways.. You internet niggas kill me.. Don't no body I know on the streets/in real life think like you niggas on here. I just can't feel a lot of ya'll..

Feb 21, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
I honestly think that a lot of people on here perpetuate violence so much that they get mad when they don't see it or hear about it. No offense to you, but that shit is ignorant. Fuck mobb music.. A lot of ya'll nggas need to get a life. Ain't none of these rappers Mobsters so wtf I wanna hear some fake shit for? What's wrong with having fun or acting silly? Which imo they weren't even doing anyways.. You internet niggas kill me.. Don't no body I know on the streets/in real life think like you niggas on here. I just can't feel a lot of ya'll..
u stupid. id take mobb shit over hyphy anyday. ill slump c-bo & killa tay, messy marv & quinns OG shit, yuk,rbl,jt,etc. etc.. that shit just gets my attention more bcuz i can understand where they comin from. they spit real lyrics and if you thnk them niggaz aint mobsters. tell that to they face and id bet u would get yo face beat til it turn Purp El.

if you cant listen to mobb shit cuz u think they lyrics are ignorant, you just dont understand where they coming from which makes u a square. so you can listen to hyphy shit and label yourself as a RETARD who rides a YELLOW BUS and is STUPID and DUMB while i ride in my LEXO puffin a blunt slumpin some gangsta shit blood.

May 5, 2005
North Vallejo said:
u stupid. id take mobb shit over hyphy anyday. ill slump c-bo & killa tay, messy marv & quinns OG shit, yuk,rbl,jt,etc. etc.. that shit just gets my attention more bcuz i can understand where they comin from. they spit real lyrics and if you thnk them niggaz aint mobsters. tell that to they face and id bet u would get yo face beat til it turn Purp El.

if you cant listen to mobb shit cuz u think they lyrics are ignorant, you just dont understand where they coming from which makes u a square. so you can listen to hyphy shit and label yourself as a RETARD who rides a YELLOW BUS and is STUPID and DUMB while i ride in my LEXO puffin a blunt slumpin some gangsta shit blood.
LOL how many people have you shot and killed? Fake ass thugs. Only a sucka takes the lyrics of these rappers literally. You know you're from Pleasanton. Frontin like you live some sort of street life. Get the fuck outta here. You are a wingding that lives in a gated community and you have a golden retriever in your back yard named Tommy. Fuckin moark.

Feb 7, 2006
I listen to both types, and i enjoy both mobb and hyphy equally. But if you wanna get down to it, they're both fuckin ignorant. Cant nobody tell me that violence aint ignorant, i understand if thats what you grew up with around you but that still dont change the fact that its stupid, you're being forced to act ignorant due to other peoples ignorance. And poppin pills and goin "ignant", you cant tell me that aint ignorant. I think i was listening to the Team mixtape and they were talking bout how some little kid came up to one of them talkin about "your music is hella tight blah blah blah, i be poppin pills and listenin to yur shit all the time. They felt bad about conveyin that message to kids, but thats whats happenin

Feb 18, 2006
sloth11 said:
Umm...I would like to be the first to say Mobb Music can kiss my ass cause that shit is old and not whats hot anymore. Go to hell Mobb Music. Go to hell. And take all of your fans with you

your trippen homie, moob music between 92-97 classic bay shit.aint nothing like moob music.this new shit cant be compaired to it.all u old skool cats know what im talking bout.hyphy coo but dont give it that much credit and my block wasnt that bad, just made us look hella crazy

Jan 31, 2006
is Mobb Music what is hot right now? Absolutely not. So therefor, why have Mobb music features on TV? Hyphy is hot, so therefor, hyphy is on tv. Mobb Music was cool like 10 years ago. Not anymore, so that is why Im backing up hyphy right now

Apr 25, 2002
some of you mufuckas on this site is goofy and gameless...mufuckas ain't even puttin out full length hyphy albums so stop fuckin cryin bout it. hyphy is what's appealin to other regions rit now and IS what's goin put the bay on the forefront so stop fuckin cryin like bitches already. if you ain't on that hyphy shit then skip to the next track or don't even fuck wit the music go dig in you cd rack and pull out your mid 90's shit and throw it on repeat. what yall ain't understandin is that these bay artists is tryin to eat you think they content wit bein local artists? that's like settlin for minimum wage when you could be makin skrillions. when they make an album you think they tryin to have mobb tracks all throughout that shit hell naw you gotta cater to the hoes, the clubs, and the streets if you want it to sell, and the shit that's prolly goin really get your shit to sell is that club banger that got the bitches and dudes dancin which is that HYPHY shit. its just like how the ATL and alot of the south blew the fuck up off crunk music, but that ain't what they all about cuz you got other fools really spittin that trap shit which is just like our good ole mobb music. shit alot of these bay artists will even tell you they aint hyphy rappers like quinn for example, but they support that "HYPHY MOVEMENT" because that's what they bay on rit now and they know what that hyphy shit is leadin too. basically some of yall fools need to get your game up and see whats really goin on. stop cryin and start supportin.