Anyone else notice that the Siccness...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what threads NONinfamoushomo?

it took 20 seconds to get email and google. seems like a issue around here most of u kids look like him and every picture all emo n shit like u got is "sooooooo" bad and about fucking cry so u get on a forum and troll your emotions away lol

delete every user who considers sicc live important and especially those who think its more so than real life

there goes 80% of the entire board and its retarded posts/threads shit would be brand new nadda mean

yo non-breh, you spelled your name wrong, you might wanna get that checked out.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i know this much about computers

which translates to very minimal so my input should be considered in the utmost highest of no regard. as stated in posts that i have read during my absence, old posters with no post seem the best way to got. non used forum too. then again, who the fuck am i? taco naysayers need the axe off tops though.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
ignorant attention & approval seeking trolls like yourself is precisely why the common sense logic cant be understood.

smile u fucking emo faggot. all your pics awww poor internet ho is all sadddddd awwww lmfao
lol, all I know is that my name is correctly spelled, I didn't take the time out to look up your pictures and i'm not a homo like you.

Also, I've posted that picture and many others on here, so it's nothing new.

Aug 9, 2005