Anyone buy steaks & shit off trucks??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
theres some Swanson guy who kept harassing my grandma. dude kept pushing his stupid goods on her, all those frozen pizzas and frozen meat, she said no numerous times but he wouldn't take it for an answer. she stopped going to the grocery for awhile except for milk and small things. I had to yell at that guy to gtfo cause my grandmas a sweet old lady who just cant say no to these bloodsuckers; posted up tresspass notices around the house and shit.

my aunt fucks with those real "meat trucks". she raises her pigs and cattle and chicks and the dude comes out with his mobile butcher truck and kills the animals and hacks them up right on her property. from the field to her fridge, i havent looked at meat the same since. i eat a lot less meat since then and i make sure its local and quality meat, most of the grocery store and frozen shit is just "the idea of meat" rather than 100% meat

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lmao get yer meat fresh i know dudes that go to farms n kill cows cut them n half n wrap the rear half n plastic n throw it in the van lol blood everywhere lol good meat tho