Anyone buy steaks & shit off trucks??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
This dude came threw about two weeks ago trying to sale big ass boxes of steaks, sea food, chicken, etc... for hella deals but you got to buy em by the package like 10 boxes for 300 but dude hooked it up cuz i threw him some other customers we got 7 boxes for 90 bones, & these fucking t-bones & other types of steaks are about two inches thick & bout eight inchs long (no marty) lol the chicken is fire two lemon pepper chicken, all of them's in single packs in the boxes so you can just make one if you want & their fire... I was just wondering if any of yall get steaks direct from companies, besides getting taxed at the store....

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
i have before, shit was pretty good. theres some trustworthy ones out there and some i i wouldnt though lol. like one hella ghetto dude came to my door a couple months ago in a beat up ass 1980's tacoma with the little letter stickers you can buy spelling his company name on the side of his truck so i passed on that shit lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
some guy tried to sell me steaks and seafood at the gas station last week

he had all his frozen steak laid out all over the ground and was asking everbody pumping gas if they wanted buy some

I laughed at him

if I want steak I'll go to the store and buy some

Dec 19, 2006
We had a lady on my job that had the meat truck (lol) comin up here to the office. She was gettin steaks,sausage chicken,fuckin pizza and shit. I was like damn. The meat truck guy was comin up here more than fed ex and ups.

Oct 10, 2009
i have before, shit was pretty good. theres some trustworthy ones out there and some i i wouldnt though lol. like one hella ghetto dude came to my door a couple months ago in a beat up ass 1980's tacoma with the little letter stickers you can buy spelling his company name on the side of his truck so i passed on that shit lol.
Yeah Im real suspect when buying shit like that but dude works for a company that sales steaks & shit to restaurants like applebees, golden corral, etc... He just gets commission on what he sales.. The shits all fire though, im not worried about them being tainted or bad because their in single packs, in another large pack, & then in box's, but next month its, lobster tails, jumbo shrip, & more steaks... Oh & by the way it was all on ebt too so no cash was spent lol

Oct 10, 2009
some guy tried to sell me steaks and seafood at the gas station last week

he had all his frozen steak laid out all over the ground and was asking everbody pumping gas if they wanted buy some

I laughed at him

if I want steak I'll go to the store and buy some
they were prolly stolen from the store lol, I know somebody that got caught stealing steaks from kroger shit had me rollin when they told me the story, how the fuck you get locked up for stealing steaks lol

Jun 15, 2004
i use to work for one of those companies.i can honestly say,dont fuck with them.the meat is shitty.its pumped up with all kinds of shit.it has like 109% saturated fat when good meat should have 0%.thats the reason i quit.if you want good meat for a good price just go to costco.if you aint trippin on the price go to the berkley bowl and get some of there nimans ranch steaks.best meat in the bay

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i don't buy steaks and chicken from trucks or from the supermarket

i go out into the woods with a big knife like a real man and kill cows and sheep and chickens and pigs and then cut them up and eat them