Anyone buy steaks & shit off trucks??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
There's a few trucks driving around "hustlin'" steaks, ribs, and all of that... I've had a few family members drop a couple hundred and come up on a lot, for a good price... The people that sell it can be talked down a little bit, and most of the time look like fiends to me...

Sep 17, 2007
i use to work for one of those companies.i can honestly say,dont fuck with them.the meat is shitty.its pumped up with all kinds of shit.it has like 109% saturated fat when good meat should have 0%.thats the reason i quit.if you want good meat for a good price just go to costco.if you aint trippin on the price go to the berkley bowl and get some of there nimans ranch steaks.best meat in the bay
yup Berkeley bowl got good shit. i like buying streaks at the Nugget too.

Feb 13, 2006
If anyone in the Bay area is looking for a butcher that sells high qualtiy meat you should try this spot in Corte Madera. They carry prime, wagyu, Brandt, etc.. Prices are expensive but I have yet found a better market that this one. You won't see the wagyu or Brandt beef on the website but you can call them for details. Last time I went there I bought some wagyu new york strip for $65/pound. It was worth every penny.

http://www.bryansfinefoods.com

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
If you cool like me, you got it good wit your neighbor's. Mine happens to work at a meat packin plant (no marty lmao) and he always slides by after work droppin off NY Strip's, Filets and hella other shit.