Anybody else think E-40 is spittin better now than he ever has?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2004
The hardest n most consistant Cd of e-40 was element of surprise...lyrically and production wise...I don't think he's jus gotten hella better cus dude was already talented...his attitude just changed from "I got something to say" to "now that I got u listenin" his lyrics r more of a veteran nature

Feb 8, 2003
also Reason he soundsbetter lyrically now is bc he has full creative control of his music and do it indy. This the real e-40 majority of the time labels change a artists to sound the way they want them too meaning we dont hear they full potential.

why is everybody on here always comparing older rappers new work to shit they did ten years ago? of coarse they not gonna sound the same shit non yall are the same as yall was ten years ago. people change and age.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
its called pride and full interest in what he doing.
I don't kno why these suckas keep sayin I need to get my ballin ass out the way when I got a Passion for rapping partner I don't do it just for pay! U outta come to one of my concerts u outta come to one of my shows I do my old school and my new school songs and all of them bitches go. They don't build em like me no more I'm a muthafuckin pro. A living legend collection a classic thought that u should kno!

Nov 29, 2009
Just listening to the entire RR series of albums and I think 40 is in his prime lyrically. And I been a fan since federal but right now that nigga is in a zone. He spittin like a nigga thats tryna get a deal. He even throwing all the youngstas in the bay on his shit and eating them alive.
yea dat e-40 killin shit right now.... i can dig it

Aug 17, 2004
"My right pocket be feuding with my left pocket, cuz my left pocket be havin' the thumper in it. My left pocket be feuding with my right pocket, cuz my right pocket be havin mo' money in it"

the sickest verse on the albums and the song is on some tremendous schllllllap, thats that old mob shit I like.

MY REAR VIEW MIRROR IS VIIIIIIIIIIIBRATING! Yea, if you don't have some shlump in the trunk you just aren't doing this album justice.