Anybody else think E-40 is spittin better now than he ever has?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
Agree with the topic. He comes equipt with game and comes up with so many different concepts and flows that it´s just incredible. Some of the beats are a little mediocre, but the game spat is always on point. 100.

May 9, 2002
Yeah he gassin...not as many mob beats on here as I thought though...but I'm fucking wit em both off the strength that he gon drop hella videos off top. That's worth my 20 beans alone...

Feb 14, 2007
from the trunk of his car to a bay rap star you cant hate on great!!!he's gab-official and been doin it for as long as he been doin it . so hate if ya want to but in the same breath tell me another rapper been at it this long thatz still relevant??? i aint on no body nutz this brother deserves his props!!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
E-40 stay gettin doper...

But I dont think his albums have the staying power as his old ones do...like I wouldnt call them classic just for the fact his old shit seemed ground breakin when it droped...like them albums had a feel like it was somthin that was different...like a breath of fresh air instead of the same ol shit...and he would switch it up on evey album...compare "charlie hustle" to "element of suprise"...or the "hall of game" to "a major way"...all had a way different vibe and were pretty original compared to other albums being released at the time...

The last few or more albums have been having the same vibe to it...like were the last album ended the next one continues... 40 IMO is not bringin the new innovating stuff like he used to...dont get it twisted like I said I think hes flow is at its best...like it was on elements but overall I think hes albums just aint as dope as his earlier classics

Feb 14, 2004
these albums are cold as fucck
lyrically he's a monster
lm glad hes bacck on that mobb shit
ballstreet just gets no play from me
l do got it in my collection thow
shits bootsy as fucck
if l knew how to post a video
ld record me frezbing that bitch!!

Dec 4, 2006
All I can say E-40 still got it...was he spitting like the 90's? of course not, his lyrics have evolved and yes he is one of the most underrated artist in hip hop ....