ANYBODY COLLECT SPORTS CARDS?!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2003
I had a full-blown business sellin cards on eBay up until a couple years ago... started off just sellin parts of my collection I didnt want anymore (I had accumulated over 1 million cards, mostly football & baseball). Then I started flippin cards, buyin em for cheap as shit & sellin em for 2-4 X profit on eBay. Ended up with like 2000 feedback, but it got to the point where I hit a wall & couldnt pay my damn eBay fee (it didnt help they kept raisin the listing fees & shit).. so I ended up with a $600 eBay bill I didnt pay until last year..
Fuck yeah eBay was acting like they weren't making money off the millions of people adding shit on there already. In my opinion The Businesses is what killed eBay for me. Does anyone know any other sites where it's real people selling their used/vintage shit online?

Jun 5, 2004
^YEA I USED TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY OFF EBAY THEN THE FEES GOT TO HIGH. I CAN DEAL WITH EBAY MAKIN A PROFIT OFF ME WHEN MY ITEM DOSENT SELL, BUT THEY RAISED THE FEES TOO MUCH TAHT IT WASNT EVEN WORTH IT, I WAS LOSING MONEY.

Feb 15, 2006
i still got some garnett n kobe rookies... jordan inserts ect

havent looked thru my shit for a while, butgyea late 80s early-mid 90s was my card collecting heyday

GLEN RICE FTW

Jul 1, 2004
Joe Montana rookie card is my most significant rookie. I have a shit ton of die cuts, refractors, jersey cards, and other inserts. What the hell should I do with em now? I use to make money at the card shows but now cards arent really worth much. Seems like a wasted hobby lol.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My card collection shits on everyone's in here. Honest to God.

I started collecting 20 years ago, and I have cards in sleeves, plastics, etc. in a closet that are worth some cool dough. Probably around...1,000,000+ cards. I have boxes upon boxes of cards. Over 500 Jordan's alone (my favorite player), along with rookies of all the big stars from about 1980 on, in football and basketball. I have college cards of MJ, Magic, and Bird to high school inserts of Kobe, Lebron, Garnett. Barry Sanders rookies in a book, Jerry Rice, too. My second favorite player was Gary Payton, and I have about 260 cards of his. I just made it into a hobby and was stuck on it for about 15 years, but kind of slowed down the past 5 or so (kids take money)...I used to go to card shows and buy packs and boxes all the time, trade folks, etc. but not too much anymore. I actually bought 3 packs last week for the first time in about 3 years. I didn't get shit except a few good commons, like Kobe, Wade, Rose, and a few others. Nothing great...

Anyways...they're going to my kids.

Cool posts though, guys. I like to see what other people have.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
let me tell you why those late 80s and whole entire 90s cards are worthless, is cuz most of them were counterfieted, so you do not know which ones are authentic, it is very hard to tell. so nobody wants to risk their money buying a card, when later on they realize its a fake card.

more than liekly your cards are worthless and id suggest using them to light up blunts, lighting candles and poppurri for a bubble bath or using them as coasters. if they were a lil softer, id use them to wipe my ass, but the way they were tough, it would make my hemmroids act up.
Are you the faggot everyone talks about?

I don't get on as much as I used to, but you sure sound like a moron. Sucks to be a faggot, too.

Nov 20, 2005
i goy a bunch of jersey cards, i got a autograph nolan ryan rookie
i proably got the biggest McGwire Collection that aint worth a dime,
I got some A's Jerseys that are signed thats what im into now
theres some card places in stockton that buy collections , ive been parting out mine little by little.