Any1 play that new Spider Man game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Yeah man all my friends still play gta5, so they don't know if this game is good so I'm thinking to rent it from the Redbox for a weekend so I won't have to buy it, I hear the story mode is really short. I'm thinking it's the same as all the Batman Arkham games.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I was in the store yesterday thinking of buying it, but in the back of my mind, I got that all games based on movies are shit thinking. So I picked up something else...

Jul 9, 2007
I was in the store yesterday thinking of buying it, but in the back of my mind, I got that all games based on movies are shit thinking. So I picked up something else...
I agree on movie based games but this is not related to any movie and is a great game. The ps2 spiderman game was one of the few good movie related games and this one is as good but with modern graphics. Great game. This one kills the great PS2 game and I loved the PS2 game.

Props: Mike Manson
I haven't played it yet cuz I'm not really interested in any game that's coming out besides red dead redemption 2, But I got Spiderman for my son last weekend & he couldn't put the controller down til it was dead to just get the other one lol the graphics are better than any other game I've seen on Ps4 so far imo.