Any word on Messy's Realease Date?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Messy is one of our greats, just like 4tay, falling on hard times cant take there legend status.
True that . Ive produced a song for K.O.B. and Mess and was a fan at 1 time. But all that weak shit he was saying on Mac Dre and many other artist I cant respek that.

HE BETTER PUT SOME RESPEK ON THEY NAMES.........

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2014
Trolls killed B.A.R.T.

Mods should do something before this forum becomes a ghost town. Berner could still be on here dropping gems. AP.9 could be on here giving updates about Mob Figaz related music. I used to check for Indecent & Krypto music. We don't even get many interviews that much anymore. This shit is gonna turn into 5 niggas enjoying circle jerks and memes. Smh.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Trolls killed B.A.R.T.

Mods should do something before this forum becomes a ghost town. Berner could still be on here dropping gems. AP.9 could be on here giving updates about Mob Figaz related music. I used to check for Indecent & Krypto music. We don't even get many interviews that much anymore. This shit is gonna turn into 5 niggas enjoying circle jerks and memes. Smh.
This.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
ahahahaha LMAO kill yo self
You contribute nothing but negativity. Take your own advice. Berner makes real music with deep lyrics and he makes dope beats. He drops gems all the fuckin time and puts on for the bay. It's one thing to not like an artist's music, but hating is unnecessary. For instance, I don't like the music Mozzy puts out. I have dam near all his cds and have listened to them but I just don't like most of his music. Do I need to go around speaking negatively on him just cuz his music is not what I like? No.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2014
Trolls killed B.A.R.T.

Now we got Killa Tay and Wax on the sicc instead of GayP.9, berner too big for the sicc since he got all those 15yr old stoner kid TaylorGang Dickriders buying his shit now why would he need to come to siccness to promote?

Dec 10, 2014
Now we got Killa Tay and Wax on the sicc instead of GayP.9, berner too big for the sicc since he got all those 15yr old stoner kid TaylorGang Dickriders buying his shit now why would he need to come to siccness to promote?
Where to start:

1. The Killa Tay vs. A-Wax shit became stale as hell. Which led to many threads filled with grown men becoming unusually invested in Tay wardrobe. Shit was weird to sit back and watch. I was very uncomfortable. It also led to a very uncomfortable flood of A-Wax dickriding. As a Pittsburg native, it was good to see Wax get some shine. But niggas would've lined up to let Wax piss on them. Shit was strange as fuck. It was like they just couldn't enjoy the music.

Now, Ap.9 did do some questionable things, but as much as the Trolls claimed to dislike him & his blue poodle, they held onto his word like fatherless children. Could've sworn some niggas even had pics of Ap.9 in a bubble bath. Shit was awkward to watch. Ap.9 would come to talk music, and grown men were more concerned about his poodle & bubble bath pics. Highly unusual.

Berner:

Berner would just try to chop it up while promoting his music. Now why I admit he can't ride a beat for shit, i enjoy some of his music. His beat selection is a good one. I would enjoy if Berner dropped some exclusive footage every now & then. The nigga is the weed man to the celebs now. Must be nice. Wouldve liked to see some behind the scenes footage of the session he had with Camron. Would've been dope.

I live in Las Vegas, back when I was in the 925 about 6 years ago, I could count on B.A.R.T. to inform me about upcoming music. Now this shit is like rerun Comicview episodes. Hopefully B.A.R.T. can be about Bay Area Rap Talk again.

Aug 17, 2002
I don't think Berner would still be here even if folks were more friendly to him. I'm sure if he came back now hhe'd get more of a positive reaction and he probably realizes it to, so why not come back? Ap9 however was pushed off by the negativity and so were some others. If I were a rapper I wouldn't subject myself to this stuff. As much as you may dislike ap or tay it was absolutely pathetic that some people were questioning they "hadn't come out with an rip song for Jack like Awax did" just days after the shooting.

Whether it was just trolling or an intended criticism it was complete horseshit. I wouldn't be around any group of people who act this way. Who would?

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Honestly the ego of most of the rappers that have been named is pretty much what did them in. I've seen some honest and well thought out criticism towards them and they just can't handle it. They fly off at the handle trying to save face and in return get exposed. I agree some of the clowning is a little too much but most of these niggas brought it on themselves because folks on the siccness aren't hearing that wanna be tough guy bullshit. If these so called gangster rappers weren't so damn emotional and had thick skin this wouldn't even be an issue.

Last edited:

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Trolls killed B.A.R.T.

Interviews are being done, just not posted in the BART Interviews