Any update on Andre Nickatina material?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
last time i heard he was homeless.... nah i just made that up. but no one here would doubt it.

Nov 15, 2005
Besides the album mentioned above he was supposed 2 drop a DVD/CD package titled "Booty Tawk". I've seen fliers (on-line) and he even mentions it on "Wrath Of Khan" mixtape but still no word. Btw, does anyone know if Nicky's Closet in Hayward is still open? Last time I was there was when "Horns & Halos 2" dropped. He was there 4 an in-store...It's a coo spot.

Mar 26, 2007
jmf007 said:
Besides the album mentioned above he was supposed 2 drop a DVD/CD package titled "Booty Tawk". I've seen fliers (on-line) and he even mentions it on "Wrath Of Khan" mixtape but still no word. Btw, does anyone know if Nicky's Closet in Hayward is still open? Last time I was there was when "Horns & Halos 2" dropped. He was there 4 an in-store...It's a coo spot.

I saw the BOOTY TALK fliers, but no word on that one. Not even in his myspace page.

????????

Mar 26, 2007
"Wrath of Kahn" More of a mixtape type shit but he was on the cover and had a couple tracks...

Horn & Halos V.3 Bullet Symphony w/ Equipto...

Thats it for now...

May 19, 2005
nah, his new one is supposed to be "Coke White", check his page, andrenickatina.com, and it says it was supposed to be out in march. He doesnt update his site much so its hard to know whats goin on. ive been waitin for him to make an appearance with a new cd

Mar 26, 2007
scraper707 said:
nah, his new one is supposed to be "Coke White", check his page, andrenickatina.com, and it says it was supposed to be out in march. He doesnt update his site much so its hard to know whats goin on. ive been waitin for him to make an appearance with a new cd

Actually that website isnt verified and up to date, to find out anything from Nicky you gotta hit up his Myspace..here it is...

www.myspace.com/certifiedandrenickatina