any questions for dubee??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
we bacc in the lab!!!! a few answers ,he is on THIZZ...but lil bruce has his own label and dubee has his own label ( the "T")

he has some songz on "last of a thizzin breed" that the drama seekers will love!

he's in San Diego wit Siccness.net! and we rappin 9 hours a day til the sun iz up

his album is ALL new material that he REALLY works on..NOTHIN RUSHED OR RECYCLED!! he has over 40 songs and he's adding more everyday!

shoot more ?'s

Aug 7, 2006
I-ROCC said:
we bacc in the lab!!!! a few answers ,he is on THIZZ...but lil bruce has his own label and dubee has his own label ( the "T")

he has some songz on "last of a thizzin breed" that the drama seekers will love!

he's in San Diego wit Siccness.net! and we rappin 9 hours a day til the sun iz up

his album is ALL new material that he REALLY works on..NOTHIN RUSHED OR RECYCLED!! he has over 40 songs and he's adding more everyday!

shoot more ?'s
good shot on the info iroc dubee IS A BAY LEGEND,RECOGNIZE

Apr 18, 2005
1.Will he ever go back to that old Khayree production/Sugawolf sound like his 1st self titled album?

2.Is he still koo wit Khayree?

3.Does he have any unreleased old material? With or without Dre?

4.Not really a question. But BRING BACK THE OLD DUBEE! Speaking from a true Dubee fan that jocked his mobbish/mackin' type of style like "I'ma hogg" & "Hairshop hoes", he needs to come back to his original style & stop fuckin' wit that Hyphy shit. I've always respected him for his unique flow & style but for a while now, you can tell his heart's not in it. His style aint hyphy, it's that old Sugawolf style. Respect to you if you can tell him that & get a comment.