any questions for dubee??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
playboy said:
^^ this nigga always hatin on somebody

how is it hating?

goddamn that nigga's lyrics suck and his voice is annoying....all are my opinons you dumb ass nigga

go get you a dictionary and look up the word opinion you non vocabulary havin' ass homo....

Nov 18, 2003
mikevick said:
how is it hating?

goddamn that nigga's lyrics suck and his voice is annoying....all are my opinons you dumb ass nigga

go get you a dictionary and look up the word opinion you non vocabulary havin' ass homo....

:siccness: this thread didnt ask for your dumb ass opinion it asked if u had questions for the nigga to answer while I-Rocc was out there fuckin wit him

Dec 29, 2004
playboy said:
:siccness: this thread didnt ask for your dumb ass opinion it asked if u had questions for the nigga to answer while I-Rocc was out there fuckin wit him

and those are the questions from the opinions i have on his music and his flow.....i think they are both equally shitty and would love to know why.

Feb 9, 2007
mikevick said:
and those are the questions from the opinions i have on his music and his flow.....i think they are both equally shitty and would love to know why.

Dude come on. This board is way better without you and now you just bein ridiculous. It's cool if you don't like some shit or whatever but it's obvious in this thread you just bein a punk. Just do you and stop tryin to fuck up threads. You opinion is your opinion but you really doin way too much. Honestly you should be banned cuz you goin overboard with the nonsense.