Any diet suggestions????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
you could also do an EC stack, same thing as an ECA stack minus the Aspirin.

I bought 1 bottle of no-doz 200mg caffeine pills and 25mg of 60 pills of Bronkaid (ephedrine) first week took them 2x a day then i moved up to 3x a day spread out, 30 mins before I ate.. I lost about 15 pounds id say..

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
So me and my family just got back from vacation. Me and my lady said before the trip we would go on a diet when we get back just to feel better. I am not drinking soda, no red meat, or bread. Any other tips from you heathy fucks for a fat fucker like me? It started as a vegetarian diet but I know I couldn't survive that. It is a one month thing to start.
You have the jist of it. Basically no processed foods. Anything that comes in a box or is made from flour stay away from. The thing is they take natural foods and break them down again and again to all that remains is garbage, in process also creating a high calorie food.

Just cut out the processed foods and you'll be okay. You shouldn't even have to cut out the meat. Dairy products are a much more effective thing to cut out. No sandwiches, no cheese or milk, no chips.

Oct 27, 2008
out of curiosity, whats the healthiest way for me to drink? i'm doing a good enough job of eating healthier, but cant give up drinking on the 2 days that are my weekend. i assume hard liquor is better for me?

May 8, 2008
January-present, down 51 lbs. Consumed anywhere from 2100-2500 calories(maintenance was around 3k), gym 5x a week. 30-45 minutes lifting weights, elliptical(bad knees) for 20 minutes. Lifted heavy & consumed 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass to help preserve muscle. Steadily dropping 1lb/week.

May 8, 2008
you could also do an EC stack, same thing as an ECA stack minus the Aspirin.

I bought 1 bottle of no-doz 200mg caffeine pills and 25mg of 60 pills of Bronkaid (ephedrine) first week took them 2x a day then i moved up to 3x a day spread out, 30 mins before I ate.. I lost about 15 pounds id say..
Yup, ec stack is good shit. Supresses appetite, good energy boost, works better than most of the overpriced supps. Currently running it myself. Depending on dosage it can run you $10-$20 for a month run.

But honestly, seeing that OP is just starting out. Weights just gonna come off easily. Better to save it once his weight loss has stalled.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Man eating clean is hard as fuck, takes alot of dedication but if you can do it more power to you... drink 100 - 140 ounces of water a day, def. a big part of diet. Cut sodas and juices out completely if possible. High protein diets are the best... eat lots of fruits and veggies ya digggg

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Three basic things..Cut your calorie, sodium and sugar intake...especially things like soy sauce and soda. Then do cardio workouts...like throwing boxing punches in the air for about 20 mins...good luck

Apr 26, 2006
I've been running about 5x a week lately for the last 2 months and seen improvement in the way I look and feel. I run a lil over 3 miles each time.

Main thing though, I'm cutting back on unnecessary junk foods and eating big meals late. A lot less red meats and breads. I also completely cut out flour tortillas. Also drinking less beer or substituting for mix drinks. Eating smaller portions, not going for seconds or thirds. Bad eating habits are our worst enemy IMO. Drink water instead of any sugared flavored drink, squeeze a lemon in your water instead.

Good luck!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
my problem is that I literally will go DAYS without eating, and when I do, its usually crap. not to mention, i drink at least 2 32 oz high lifes a day. usually 3 during the week, and I lose count on the weekends.

I do drink a shitton of water though.

Nov 1, 2005
my problem is that I literally will go DAYS without eating, and when I do, its usually crap. not to mention, i drink at least 2 32 oz high lifes a day. usually 3 during the week, and I lose count on the weekends.

I do drink a shitton of water though.
dana,when you go days without eating your body ''shuts down''.meaning it goes into survival mode to save calories instead of burning them.

Jul 18, 2011
Look into a keto diet, and high intensity interval training. Works amazing for me when I need to cut.

Look it up man, you will thank me when you accomplish your goals.

Basically it's a low carb diet and moderate fat. Which means you can go to carl's jr and buy a low carb 6 dollar burger and eat that. What sucks is that your body goes through withdrawals because it wants carbs. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll get used to it.

If you want extra help look into EC stacks.

May 8, 2008
dana,when you go days without eating your body ''shuts down''.meaning it goes into survival mode to save calories instead of burning them.
No it doesn't. Your metabolism will eventually slow down, but not enough to offset weight loss. This happens over a matter of months, what you're talking about doesn't happen over the course of a few days.