Any diet suggestions????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
first off, get your mind right...DO NOT use the term "going on a diet" when you "go on" something you're going to "get off" eventually. instead say that you're changing your lifestyle...lots of protein....soda,alcohol, breads are no good. eat breakfast to get your metabolism going....you'll burn more throughout the day

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Get a blendtech juicer and juice for a month straight...Dude on the documentry did it and lost like 35 plus pounds in one month...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Get a blendtech juicer and juice for a month straight...Dude on the documentry did it and lost like 35 plus pounds in one month...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

Dec 2, 2006
Right on everyone for the tips. Day one I ate a bowl of fiber one cereal w/strawberries, a bunch of fruit for lunch and for dinner had two cans of tuna, a little mustard with lettuce leaves as my bread, and some carrots. I want something greasy so fucking bad.lol. After this joint, we will see if this water does it. This is not going to be easy but I want to live long enough to see my kids' kids, straight up. Being a fat fuck will definately alter those plans.

Dec 2, 2006
if you can keep doing what you did today, you'll be good...start with some light exercise when you're ready. If you have a problem with food, take it one day at a time like a drug addict. Good luck to you tho
That's the plan. I coach football and will be doing some stretching and running wih the kids 15-20 minutes a day to start practice.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
That's the plan. I coach football and will be doing some stretching and running wih the kids 15-20 minutes a day to start practice.
anything is better than nothing but up the excersize for results. Especially bein a big dude excersize is more important than diet at first. They both become equally as important as you get thinner. Im not sayin eat whatever you want but starving yourself is as bad if not worse than overeating on your metabolism. I dropped a bunch of weight by eating about 1800 calories a day and staying under 125 carbs a day. I did this and didn't count fruits and veggies for those numbers ate as much of that as I wanted but the right kinds and anything super high cal id include in my count. I worked out 1-3.5 hours a day including walking most places. Anyway Ive been doin this the last month again and dropped 35 pounds. I know that numbers high cuz I started at 335.

the shit you listed that you ate today seems like overkill at this point starting out and is gonna get boring real fast and be more likely for you to wanna say fuck it. Im just assuming here and mean no disrespect just tryn to throw my two cents in coming from a similar boat. I'd rather work out like crazy and eat a little bit more and more of the foods i like (prepared healthy in the right portions) than eat 1200 cals a day and be hungry all day

Dec 2, 2006
anything is better than nothing but up the excersize for results. Especially bein a big dude excersize is more important than diet at first. They both become equally as important as you get thinner. Im not sayin eat whatever you want but starving yourself is as bad if not worse than overeating on your metabolism. I dropped a bunch of weight by eating about 1800 calories a day and staying under 125 carbs a day. I did this and didn't count fruits and veggies for those numbers ate as much of that as I wanted but the right kinds and anything super high cal id include in my count. I worked out 1-3.5 hours a day including walking most places. Anyway Ive been doin this the last month again and dropped 35 pounds. I know that numbers high cuz I started at 335.

the shit you listed that you ate today seems like overkill at this point starting out and is gonna get boring real fast and be more likely for you to wanna say fuck it. Im just assuming here and mean no disrespect just tryn to throw my two cents in coming from a similar boat. I'd rather work out like crazy and eat a little bit more and more of the foods i like (prepared healthy in the right portions) than eat 1200 cals a day and be hungry all day
I know it will be a process. I am not starving myself, just eating better to start. I bought some tilapia and chicken breast to whip up some different things. I bought a gang of fruit.(grapes, plums, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.) I have different veggies to make salads and will only be drinking water. That alone should lose me about 20-30 pounds.

Jan 5, 2006
the question no one really asked was.. you wanna lose weight or you wanna lose fat?

start strength training if you wanna be more lean.. start doing cardio and some light weight lifting if you wanna lose weight in general.

it all starts in the kitchen tho.. you can do all the exercise in the world but if you aint eatin right you wont accomplish shit

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Right on everyone for the tips. Day one I ate a bowl of fiber one cereal w/strawberries, a bunch of fruit for lunch and for dinner had two cans of tuna, a little mustard with lettuce leaves as my bread, and some carrots. I want something greasy so fucking bad.lol. After this joint, we will see if this water does it. This is not going to be easy but I want to live long enough to see my kids' kids, straight up. Being a fat fuck will definately alter those plans.
breakfast: 200-300 calories
lunch: 150-400 calories
dinner: 400-500 calories

on the low end thats 750 and on the high thats 1200.. this will work for awhile and you'll drop weight quick but your gonna be hungry as fuck. can you see yourself eating this way the rest of your life?

today i had breakfast: ww bagel thin with 1 tbsp of natural pb (200 cals), apple with 1/2 slice of cheddar for am snack (120 cals), chicken tacos - 2 ww tortillas, 3.5 oz chicken breast cooked with jalapenos and onion and lime juice, 1/4 avacado, 1/3 cup black beans, 2 tbsp low fat sour cream, and pico de gallo = 550 calories. pm snack: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese and baby carrots = 125 cals, dinner: 5.5 oz of tri tip, cup of broccoli, and a baked potato with 1 tbsp of ketchup and 1 tbsp of low fat sour cream. = 700 Desert: suagr free fudgsicle = 60 cals..

about 1800 cals for the day. and that was a lot of food full all day. walked the dog for an hour, eliptical for 30 minutes, basketball for 30 minutes, laps in the pool for 15 minutes, worked in the garden for an hour and delivered spas/worked on em for 4 hours.. good day.. split up the excersize, walk, do shit thats fun and active, eat 5 meals a day high in protein and fiber lower carb, and drink a shitload of water. thats my advice. count cals and weigh food at first. you'll lose weight and do it the right way. dont starve yourself bro

Dec 2, 2006
breakfast: 200-300 calories
lunch: 150-400 calories
dinner: 400-500 calories

on the low end thats 750 and on the high thats 1200.. this will work for awhile and you'll drop weight quick but your gonna be hungry as fuck. can you see yourself eating this way the rest of your life?

today i had breakfast: ww bagel thin with 1 tbsp of natural pb (200 cals), apple with 1/2 slice of cheddar for am snack (120 cals), chicken tacos - 2 ww tortillas, 3.5 oz chicken breast cooked with jalapenos and onion and lime juice, 1/4 avacado, 1/3 cup black beans, 2 tbsp low fat sour cream, and pico de gallo = 550 calories. pm snack: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese and baby carrots = 125 cals, dinner: 5.5 oz of tri tip, cup of broccoli, and a baked potato with 1 tbsp of ketchup and 1 tbsp of low fat sour cream. = 700 Desert: suagr free fudgsicle = 60 cals..

about 1800 cals for the day. and that was a lot of food full all day. walked the dog for an hour, eliptical for 30 minutes, basketball for 30 minutes, laps in the pool for 15 minutes, worked in the garden for an hour and delivered spas/worked on em for 4 hours.. good day.. split up the excersize, walk, do shit thats fun and active, eat 5 meals a day high in protein and fiber lower carb, and drink a shitload of water. thats my advice. count cals and weigh food at first. you'll lose weight and do it the right way. dont starve yourself bro

My calorie count is up there when it is all said and done. I munched shit all day. A handfull of cereal, some fruit, carrots, etc. First I want to eat better. Then I may count calories. One step at a time bro.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
yup most important thing is you wanna make a change and thats half the battle stickin with it. good luck to ya bro and i feel ya on being hella fat is not the business for a long happy life. tailgates are a son of a bitch cant wait for the goddamn season to start tho, still waitin to cop the season tix til the cba is final

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I lost roughly 30 pounds over a 4 month span by working out (mostly cardio) for 30+ minutes a day, 5+ days a week and eating under 2k calories a day. The majority of that time i was still eating bad, just not large portions. When i really cracked down things worked out better for me. Now im getting ready to just do mostly strength training. It gets hard though when you have bad knees, hips, shoulders and ankles hahaha

Oh yeah, i dont drink any sodas or juices. Alcohol is the only liquid i consume other than water haha

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'm down to 220 from 247. I try to play b ball every day. Atleast go shoot around for an hour. I also eat like a bitch all week then I eat basically what I want on the weekend but I don't eat fast food or anything deep fried. Did p90x for a week and lost 8lbs but then I stopped cuz I'm lazy and its boring. I eat alotta chicken breasts and ground turkey manwiches. Also fat free hot dogs. Alotta sandwiches. I use miracle whip instead of mayo cuz it has 1/5 the fat. I don't use salt and that seems to help for sum reason. I snack on a handful of trail mix and pick out the m&ms and that seems to help even tho its fattening. My Ho always has it lying around and I can't resist it.