Any comic book fans here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
I used to fuk wid image comics when they first came out. Wild CATS, Blood Strike, Young blood, Stryke Force, PITT, Shadow Hawk... nowadays, if I'm bored at the store, I'll see whats up and chek it out.

I did download a few comics a while back, like marvel zombies.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
X-Men was was the only comicbook I jumped into when I was younger. I still got that fatal attraction comic book where wolverine gets all his adamentium pulled out from his body.

Don't really like the hollywood remake movies but if they had a movie specific to Gambit I'd wait in line to see it the first week. I mean whats not to like about a scandoulous cajun thief from the south that can throw everyday objects around like a stapler or a big mac and have em blow up like it was tnt? DOPE

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
anyone fuckin with that R.I.P. batman
I picked up a few one shots of the rip batman battle for the cowl and shit. im actually diggin a few comics right now.

the new DARK AVENGERS is pretty good also.

I originally went to pick up a batman and spiderman comic for my kids to encourage reading (since my oldest will start school soon) and I ended up coping a few for myself.