Any comic book fans here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
Thats how I was, but I've flipped it the past few years, because Marvel started doing that lame ass Manga style of drawing. They're starting to bring it back, but I'm stuck on DC now..
Image and Darkhorse are always fire as well.

As for Gambit... God.. I hate that fuck.. That almost makes me not want to see the movie...
why u hatin mon ami? LOL

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I heard Image is raw, Walking Dead is my shit right now I gotta get Vol. 4 tho. And Dead Pool was the second attempt at a new Weapon X so that's why he;s in it, but yeah the movies are like a whole new story line I guess.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah Apocalypse or Sinister would be cool, but I'd like to see the heroes and villains team up to take on Onslaught, but I don't they could make it look good on film.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
my favorites was the venon vs wolverine and x-men thats pretty much all i collected. a dude thats starting to get my intrest is captain america though, I heard dude is back from the dead.
It's actually Bucky(his sidekick) but I think they're doing the Invaders/Avengers story so I'm not sure if that's him coming back or if that's told from the past.

Jan 2, 2004
I haven't been up on comics for like a year now.. But I like reading the shit.

I'm also mostly into Marvel. Don't know why. I've always been a fan of batman, too, though.