Any comic book fans here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Let's get some comic talk on here. Anyways so I'm probably a lil late on this but, the new Wolverine movie will have Dead Pool & Gambit in it? This is will be better then I thought.

Dec 4, 2004
man i havent bought a comic book is so many years. I remember i had X Men 1-13, 14, most of the ones Jim Lee drew. Fuck it they just need to make a Deadpool movie in itself...

Dec 4, 2004
hell yea I still have some too....I have an exclusive Spiderman #1 that u could only get from UNICEF or some shit...it had Venom in it...i had Venom #1 with the red foily cover.....Sabertooth #1...some special edition Spiderman comics that had red, green, blue, black cover and a hologram in the middle.....all 4 debut comics of all the new Supermans after he died.....Supermans death comic and Batmans comic where his back is broken by Doomsday...so many special editions...I got some of em sitting in a shoebox still too...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yes, and he is dead.

Cable gives the child to Cyclops, after Xavier points out that the future of all mutantkind is at stake and Cyclops, as leader of the X-Men, speaks for mutantkind. X-Force battles Predator X, stymied by the creature's regenerative abilities and strength. With no other options left, Wolverine dives down the monster's throat, and tears it apart from the inside.

Inside the compound, Rogue awakens from her coma. Mystique points out the lengths to which she has gone in order to save her. Rogue, furious at the constant death and suffering that results from her adopted mother's interference, removes her glove and touches her. Rogue realizes that the child's touch has cured her from the effects of Strain 88 and the residual psyches of the eight million people she absorbed. She absorbs Mystique's memories, rendering her unconscious. Rogue leaves and tells Gambit not to follow her.

With the Marauders defeated, Cyclops holds the baby and, realizing that the child deserves the chance to make its own destiny, gives her back to Cable. Cable teleports to the future just as Bishop fires a round at the child. The shot misses her and hits Xavier in the head. Cyclops strikes Bishop with an optic blast and declares the X-Men disbanded. Xavier's body disappears. As Cable arrives safely in the future with the child, he states: "now comes the hard part."

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I never delt with the indies or DC...I was mainly Marvel
Thats how I was, but I've flipped it the past few years, because Marvel started doing that lame ass Manga style of drawing. They're starting to bring it back, but I'm stuck on DC now..
Image and Darkhorse are always fire as well.

As for Gambit... God.. I hate that fuck.. That almost makes me not want to see the movie...