Any Bay Area Hip-Hop/Houser/Dirt Hustlin enthusiasts and/or collectors here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I've got a friend who is in the process of putting together a book on the 90's underground hip-hop scene in the bay area. He is right now conducting interviews but also trying to track down info and possible audio & scans on a number of artists and crews he's still yet to find. He has no idea I'm putting this out there and never asks people for anything...just a good all around person doing this for the love of music so it'd be great if anyone able has a minute to help. If you have a few of these tapes or just know more than your average bay fan about the scene please hit me at [email protected]. Thanks for reading!

Jan 6, 2003
This is a dope project. I guess you and R8R can provide tons of that mobb shit so for some other stuff, your boy should hit up TD Camp. He's got loads of the old bay area/SF releases as far as I'm aware of both released and unreleased tapes. Especially stuff from bored stiff and affiliates. They're a very important part of the early 90's scene too.

Aug 18, 2002
This is a dope project. I guess you and R8R can provide tons of that mobb shit so for some other stuff, your boy should hit up TD Camp. He's got loads of the old bay area/SF releases as far as I'm aware of both released and unreleased tapes. Especially stuff from bored stiff and affiliates. They're a very important part of the early 90's scene too.
Yeah...he's talked to TD a bunch for the project. Good call.