another would you hit this thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you fuck this asian sensation?

• Total voters
Feb 9, 2003
^^^lol

god damn that bitch has a lazier eye than i do... SMH

so you met her on eharmony? how did the date go?
it went horrible bruh! she called me to meet up at Starbucks for a meet and greet and I show up thinking that maybe this godzilla broad might be able to handle all my struddle.

then old girl came out of a rice outted 93 civic hatchback looking like a sumo wressler. then she tries to do this cute little strut towards me, all the while I'm sweating cause I'm trying to find a polite way to end the date before it starts.

she gets close mentions her name is mae mae [yes, asian people are sometimes called mae!] and her breath was on some little ax, long ax wu-tang kung fu shit, so I dropped the nice guy act and got into my car and rolled the fuck back home.

Nov 5, 2004
it went horrible bruh! she called me to meet up at Starbucks for a meet and greet and I show up thinking that maybe this godzilla broad might be able to handle all my struddle.

then old girl came out of a rice outted 93 civic hatchback looking like a sumo wressler. then she tries to do this cute little strut towards me, all the while I'm sweating cause I'm trying to find a polite way to end the date before it starts.

she gets close mentions her name is mae mae [yes, asian people are sometimes called mae!] and her breath was on some little ax, long ax wu-tang kung fu shit, so I dropped the nice guy act and got into my car and rolled the fuck back home.
You shoulda done Ultimate Warrior's gorilla press on her too.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mexcom your failing alot lately at what your trying to do...its no secret i talk to her, i like how you tried to pull some little mystery as if who i fuck with is something im embarrassed about. thats the closest person to me since i was about 17.

i dont know what you thought you were going to gain my posting her pics...she dosent even post here, so what is that supposed to mean?

your making yourself look childish...

Sep 28, 2002
someone kill this thread... Mark? and where the fuck happend to the forum SLOWPOKE used to have to send ppl like this?