Another "L" for yuk aKa the West Coast Don

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ People are buying the J Diggs and Poodeezy album too. So I guess its working. Me personally don't listen to anything he puts out.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Not sure who caught this on twitter but yuk did an interview andni guess diggz took it like yuk was taking credit for mac dre (r.i.p) blowing up i guess cuz of thizzle washington and the united ghetto dvds, to which diggs tild yuk ima tell u once and one time only keep mac dre and thizz ent. Out your mouth.....yuk was quick to say its not like that fam blah,blah,blah haha seems like hia don card has been pulled....
I thought yuk came off like he was taking credit for man dre success too...yuk let his mouth run too much some times and comes off arrogant as fuck...shit like this bound to happen...especially if you got the reputaion not to back your own shit up

other than that though I dont see how he taken another loss??? It was just a twitter post were diggs had to put him back in his own lane...it could have been worse we all seen the video last week when diggs knocked ol boy for sayin stupid shit...just sayin i think you puttin more on it then whats there

Oct 10, 2005
Ol' make a thread without no info ass nigga! ..... Yuk do come off soundin' sour in the interview but Diggs been trying to ruffle everybody's feathers w/ this twitter shit. From E-40 to Too Short to the fake paperwork he put out himself to get his name buzzing for promo of these duo albums with poodeezy and philthy rich after he hasn't dropped shit in like 3 years. Smh, how old is this nigga?

[video=youtube;MBKaOdoKILY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKaOdoKILY[/video] Interview Diggs is referring to

j diggs ‏ D @Denzishaush thizz
@tharealyukmouth i'ma TELL U 1 time and 1 time ony...NIGGA KEEP MAC DRE AND THIZZ ENT OUT YA MOUTH.....PERIOD

YUKMOUTH ‏@THAREALYUKMOUTH
now ni99az startin fake beef over my homie..I NEVER SAID IM THE REASON #MACDRE BLEW UP..listen 2 the interview i said I HELPED HIS MOVEMENT

the title of the interview is fucked up..sayin im rantin about blowin #MACDRE up..when i saw it i was like WTF also..dont let blogs fool you

but then listen 2 the interview and see its diff..i said i HELPED HIS MOVEMENT w/ the THIZZLE WASHINGTON name & UGA DVDs dats it..

im done with dis shit & FUCK U BLOGGERS TRYNA START FAKE BEEFS!!!
Diggs going on 40 and going at 40 too? lmao

Dec 12, 2006
Im rockin with Yuk on this one, he does not get the respect he deserves thats been my favorite rapper from the town for a minute

Does anyone on here think Too Short can out rap Yuk?

I know there is a gang of talent in OAK but I will put his catalog next to anyone, still slap that million dollar mouthpiece tape from time to time

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
sorry but i highly disagree. TREAL TV 1 helped his popularity, not UGA.
we bought treal tv strikly cause of mac dre's personality in UGA , if UGA didnt come out we woulda never got into mac dre .. so ur disagreeing is dumb and a lame opinion... and we had every one in our area slappin mac dre ... so that was the domino effect

Sep 24, 2006
Im saying another "L" just based upon him self entitling himself a West Coast Don then getting his chains snatched, then having someone tell him tokeep words out his mouf and yuk aint respond in no boss shit u all read he was quick to back track, or correct himself i guess....but what kind of don lets another man tell him what he cant speak on???? Lets face it he can rap his ass off, but he got little muscle on the streets...

Apr 21, 2012
What happened with Diggs, 40, and Short? I missed that.
Petty shit, just little disrespectful comments more than likely just trying to get sum responses. Remember reading "Earl stop calling my phone nigga" & "This nigga E-40 aka Earl wanna talk to Diggs, ain't havin that LLAG" and about Short not being shit for the Bay etc etc. ..... all around the same time the "paperwork" shit came out.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Petty shit, just little disrespectful comments more than likely just trying to get sum responses. Remember reading "Earl stop calling my phone nigga" & "This nigga E-40 aka Earl wanna talk to Diggs, ain't havin that LLAG" and about Short not being shit for the Bay etc etc. ..... all around the same time the "paperwork" shit came out.

Damn...I missed all that...smh

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
we bought treal tv strikly cause of mac dre's personality in UGA , if UGA didnt come out we woulda never got into mac dre .. so ur disagreeing is dumb and a lame opinion... and we had every one in our area slappin mac dre ... so that was the domino effect
U internet personalities are funny. If I didn't disrespect you, then why come at me foul. I don't give a fuck about ur town which has a population of 467. Big deal. U put ur homies on in the trailer park on to e40 and md good for u. But miss me with that dumb and lame shit. U got anything else smart to say shoot me a pm with ur phone number and we can discuss it then.

Nov 21, 2007
Ol' make a thread without no info ass nigga! ..... Yuk do come off soundin' sour in the interview but Diggs been trying to ruffle everybody's feathers w/ this twitter shit. From E-40 to Too Short to the fake paperwork he put out himself to get his name buzzing for promo of these duo albums with poodeezy and philthy rich after he hasn't dropped shit in like 3 years. Smh, how old is this nigga?
old.... doesnt bug me, theres so many fake rappers out here. Diggs is a straight boss anyway you look at it. He rap about what he does or did. and he can rap. so i slap his shit. I wont listen to the fake tell someone elses story... even if they can bust