Another Brawl at Dennys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Wow @ the white guy in the black shirt who was originally a part of it all(the girl charged him) sitting down and not doing s--t....he got bombed on and saw his boy(assuming it was) fighting and he didnt do s--t....its one thing to not want to start s--t, but you gotta defend yourself and the people's you with....

Aug 9, 2005
Wow @ the white guy in the black shirt who was originally a part of it all(the girl charged him) sitting down and not doing s--t....he got bombed on and saw his boy(assuming it was) fighting and he didnt do s--t....its one thing to not want to start s--t, but you gotta defend yourself and the people's you with....
Exactly what I was finna say! dog had a vagina... Im not fighting my homie's battle if they cant even fight with me..

they all lucky big Kimbo Dice didnt step in... except for chokin the pussy a lil lol

on another note lil dude screamin west side sounded like a fag

Aug 9, 2005
I never say the Roger Huerta fight posted it was over a year ago but have yall seen this MMA fighter KOing Texas Player who Ko'd a female with a sucker punch.

Jul 25, 2007
lmao! that nigga said "Westside! WESTSIDE BITCH!!

Random person "We all from the Westside MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"I got hot sauce in my eye"

lol great quotes in this vid

"Im an undercover police detective!"

Apr 26, 2006
Yeah that "Westside" quote was hella random. lol Super generic quote to be saying on the WestCoast. hahah

Seriously, why do fat bitches always gotta instigate shit though? They always gotta be the ones to throw shit too.