anghellic... kills.. absoulte...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
so far i like Anghellic better but Absolute Power is still tight, and probably the only reason i like Anghellic better is because it's my favorite album of all time and i havnt listened to all of Absolute Power yet but what i've heard is realt tight.

Aug 19, 2002
fer me it rilly depends on my mood and shit ya kno? like theyre 2 completely different albums for completely different times so I cant really pick one over the other.. I do hafta say the whole concept of AngHellic, with the angel/devil photo shoots and all that shit was off the hook.. and the whole purgatory/hell/heaven trip was dope.. pure originality.. they both fire tho

May 11, 2002
AP is the shit. When you buy it and put it up in your CD player it wont come out! Mine hasnt yet, Tech9 is a good break from all the sac town stuff I listen too. He is wayyyy to sick on the mic not to blow up!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hmmm............

well kc ent......you are very opionated today...........that is good!!

........well being that you had the AP for such a long time already i woulpdn't expect you to like it as much as all of us ...."unpopular folks"...........but to me i think your opinion sux!!!........

............not tryin to be rude or anything........but.....AP is killer........i put that shit in last night and haven't taken it out!!.....
sounds to me like you are not appreciatin the meaning behind AP........like tech said......AP is becasue of all the shit that happen with Anghellic.........i just think you should listen to it over and over again until you truely comprehend that!!!.......
......tech is way to real on AP and that is why i love it!!........out!!

Sep 23, 2002
Anghellic wuz the shit , it just got alilttle played out, dont get me wrong i dont mean that for real like fuck that shit take it out or nothing, but its time for the new shit now, and people feel that AP because i got it on monday and its fuckin SICK ILL wit it, i love this shit, this why i live for this shit!!
TECH N9NE!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Shit gets tighter through soakin'...

My initial feelings were that it wasn't as tight as AngHellic, but it's a completely different concept and sound. Shit's all heat. Keep soakin'......

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I like A.P better cause of production

But at the same time it is supposed to be a different feel anyway.
A.P. I felt he hit people with a wide range of styles, letting people know he can do whatever, talk about whatever(worst enemy, trapped in a psychos body(my fav)t9x,) hell everything had different content and direction he was going with which in my opinion is the reason A.P defeats Anghellic