anghellic... kills.. absoulte...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
The only thing I was disappointed with was the DVD production...I think Heat Myser put it best, while watching the scene transitions during the live concert footage:

"Dude, that's fuckin HORRIBLE!"

Next time can we get some better video editing please?

Jul 7, 2002
its not the best...but it s FREE!!! I can't ask for much more.....while it wasn't the best production on the DVD...it is greta for what it is. They had lots of footage and they wanted the FANS to have it...so they put it on there. Sure, not the greatest editing....but we should be VERY happy that we have this DVD.

Aug 28, 2002
p.s. j law i aint never liked your ass and i never even met you.......

that says alot.

i think you are soft so lets leave it at that.

you like a cardboard box that been left out in the rain.

Aug 19, 2002
I loved Anghellic......but there was a couple tracks....(which were aight) but I would skip past em....but overall that album is a 10..........absolute power....shit..im just as satisfied.....and i dont skip past any songs.....i just let it play through.....i dont think i could rate one above the other.....they both tight as fuck.....

Jun 2, 2002
ya AP gets better and better every time i listen to it, the only song i still say is trash is that track w/D12. the whole entire album is on one vibe except for one or two cuts, so I could see a person not getting into the album if they don't catch onto that vibe.

Jun 12, 2002
I hate to agree for Techs sake with the Don Juan beef and all but I do.

Reguardless there both still 5 mics to me but Angellic is like the chronic or some shit...It's hard to fuck with.