anghellic... kills.. absoulte...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
haven't heard AP yet; still waiting for that shit to come in the mail; and it sucks though too because I was at my record store earlier and saw that shit; and here I am ordering it straight fro m this webpage thinkin it was gonna be a litttle difficult to find; hell naw it aint; that shit is everywhere; now I have to wait however long to hear it though; oh well

May 2, 2002
Absolute Power

I don't think A.P. was all that people hyped it up to be. I'd give it an 8.5/10 at best. AngHellic was much better in my opion. Don't get me wrong, its got some tight tracks on there, but nothin' I could really get into.

Sep 1, 2002
I think Anhgelllic is a Bit more lyrically perfected than AP; But, AP is what Tech N9ne needs to Blow up. It's more party sounding. I like them Both; But at this time I thing I'd prefer to listen to AP over Anhgellic, but they Both raw as fuck. But man, they don't got fuckin AP in the mall down here. I got to check other music stores. I went to the mall with a lady friend of mine who loves Tech N9ne as well, and the sam goody didn't even have it. I asked tha man and he said he didn't know shit aBout AP. I was extremely pissed and me and my friend Both were saying that it didn't make any since how they didn't have it in stores. However if yall go Buy it, and it get Big they'll get it down here, they had Anghellic.

Sep 1, 2002
In Absolute Power Tech N9ne didn't use as many complicated words either. Which is Better for youngguns and lazy or slower people who don't know the meaning of some of those Big words.
I think they're Both on the same level though, just AP is what the fans need right now. It's more mainstream But he did'nt sell out or go holllywood. Something like XziBit or D.J. Quik or tha Eastsidaz or somethin. Even something like Mack 10, he kept it gangsta and real, But he used mainstream Beats and style to caught new fans, and you got to love him for that. You see, once he get recognized from AP; when Anhgellic is re released AP fans who had ever heard of Tech N9ne B4 will want to check him out on the re release alBum. After that Tech should B right where he needs to B, on top of the world. Now that's ABsolute Power fo yo ass. Tech knows exactly what his doing. Get high and listen to AP, you'll B aight. gone in tha wind fo real! Tweeked!

May 10, 2002
I see it like this...

anjHELLic is on some other shit...he really put his heart and soul into that project...he had some shit on his mind..and he vented...did i like it??It had some really strong tracks on it..with some topics that NO other rapper has touched on yet..whichi gave him major props on...but there were cuts i didnt feel at all..

now Absolute Power...is some mad at the world shit..i think hes really feelin like he deserves more than he has(or lack there of) and he came off just fired up...hes got what,4 diss tracks on there?Hes mad..and hes got some shit on his chest..and he released it...and he did in a manor that i think everyone can really get into...this album is MY pick for album of the year...hands down..

Both album are good..they are different vibes...i like em both..but AP gets more spins than anjHELLic any day of the week...

Tech N9ne...regardless...is a true savage....

Apr 26, 2002
on anghellic i liked bout 75% of tha songs. on ap i like bout 85% of tha songs. i picc ap over anghellic anyday. great production on both, but i'm feelin ap's production better. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
fuck production tech could spit acapella.. production aint shit on a tech track.. you need to tune into the lyrics and feel this shit..
i feel u, but wut i'm sayin is anghellic and ap both had sum bangin lyrics. but tha production on ap is better to me therefore, i like ap better. fold.