Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I keep getting an error message

Load Bios Failed. The BIOS file must be specified in settings
ROM file type is not supported

^^^^^^^

the message i was getting before switched to that, and i called sprint and they asked if i rooted my phone n shit and they tryna figure it out too....

Since i got the psx thing everything i download gives me that error message. any1 know what it is? and how to fix it"?

Mar 21, 2009
when the screen pops up and you can choose between opening the app with Package Installer or PSXemulatorthing you probably chose psx and clicked "always use this." so it's trying to open the .apk files with the wrong program. try uninstalling the psx emulator and see if Package installer takes back over

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
when the screen pops up and you can choose between opening the app with Package Installer or PSXemulatorthing you probably chose psx and clicked "always use this." so it's trying to open the .apk files with the wrong program. try uninstalling the psx emulator and see if Package installer takes back over
Yeah i didnt try that. lol i ended up doin a factory reset because

Sprint customer service didnt know
Sprint Technical Support Didnt know
Sprint Advances Technical Support Didnt Know
And
Samsung Technical Support didnt know

pretty sad..... lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
nah i wasnt trynna root it. heres exactly what i did

I downloaded a buncha stuff, it was all running fine.
I downloaded the psx thing and it popped up asking what i wanted it to run with, i selected "always choose this option" thinking it was just for that
then i tried getting more apps and it would tell me "loid bios failed.The valid bios file must be specified in the settings"
i tried hella more shit and it said the same thing
then this morning it said "rom file type not supported" after i put the thing that liter told me for psx.
so thats when i called
i had to call each of those ppl. made 4 fucking calls.
so then i decided to do a system restore
and now applanet servers are down lol

Jan 5, 2006
im starting to hate the phone companies that make phones for android.. battery life sucks.. nowhere near the iphones 10 hour battery thats the only thing i like about the iphone.. the battery.