Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
^You can call other people with it, you can text other people with it, you can download ap's at the market, you can set your alarm, you can do all sorts of shit with it. Just gotta use your imagination. It's not that difficult.

Oct 23, 2009
^LOL

finally getting my epic tomorrow, still no idea of the things i should do with it, droid mobb is letting me down lol
Just get used to it at first and grab some of the paid apps that we've posted up in the past pages. For most people this is usually enough since you don't need to root your phone for it.

If you want to get into modding/rooting your Epic later, we can try to walk you through some shit.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^LOL

Just get used to it at first and grab some of the paid apps that we've posted up in the past pages. For most people this is usually enough since you don't need to root your phone for it.

If you want to get into modding/rooting your Epic later, we can try to walk you through some shit.
i mean which apps are recommended for the phone?

another thing i saw was something about android 2.3 gingerbread or some shit? whats that? and ive seen alot of people talking about 2.2 froyo being faulty? should i keep it at 2.1? thats the things i mean lol

fuck u and the seahawks and the choking ass spurs savage