Andre Nickatinas newest Artist!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
WOW just wow.

without knowing any of this info, i watched the video. asked myself why the bitch had a man voice. why she looked like a man and was tall as fuck. then i figured it was probably a tranny.

some of yall niggas are really gay or confused sexually to not be able to see right away something is not right with this picture. on top of that even after it was explained to you by other members you saying you would still hit that.

you might wanna stop and re-evaluate yourself right now if you would fuck a man in the inverted penis just because cosmetically it somewhat resembles a mutated female.
then you might want to go on craigslist and see how much apartments are going for in the castro district.

because you sir, are a

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
wow. i wish i had just gone about ignoring this thread like i did for the first week or so

this is not where i want to be (exits thread)

at no moment in watching that did i feel as if that could even possibly be a woman. the entire time i was watching it shit was getting worse and worse.

around the time it got to the part where it was scratching the birthday cake and playing staring at the hennessy bottle with a sparkler on it i started feeling like it was some sort of cabin-fever horror movie

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apr 25, 2002
yo LISICKI @LISICKI

why you lookin up tranny vids bruh? ask the sicc staff if you can start/moderate a handbag house forum for that type of shit.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yo LISICKI @LISICKI

why you lookin up tranny vids bruh? ask the sicc staff if you can start/moderate a handbag house forum for that type of shit.

I'm gonna ask the sicc staff if you can start/moderate a comedian forum cause your easily the wittiest/edgiest poster on here

Apr 25, 2002
yup been googling stockton trannies to see if your mom is on there, either that or your working on an album with andre nicky is the reason you came at me sideways

this guy. im fucking with you mr. tranny googler. i found it funny that you were geesin on Thizz916 when your the one who's tryna introduce BART to tranny house music.