Andre Nickatina and Soulja Boy.... in concert... What the fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2008
Man fuck all that "dont hate on soulja boy" shit. It sucks to see one of my all time favs premforming with this corny ass no talent clown. He making mainstream money. Awsome. Hes still a lil faggot. I think that there is, or should be a difference between hating on someone that makes money, and not liking someone that jacks off in a studio over a beat and calls it rap/hiphop.

And as far as me thinking Nicky has fallen off, thats just a personal opinion as a fan. He hasnt came with anythin sicc since horns and halos 1-3, and Equipto rapped circles around him on that. Im glad hes still making money doing shows. But this shit is weak from a long time fan perspective.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Despite what you cats say....Soljah Boy is a smart young cat.......He will be the next mogul in rap........Soljah boy said he tried to put out some real music before and people were not feeling it......so he went back to talking about nothing.....he admits he talks about nothing but nothing is what the people wannna hear.......

Thats a good look for dre man.....He's gonna reach a whole other audience that probably dont know who he is.......Dre rocks them show mane.......And that 13 year old remark......Shit i started listning to dre dog at 13 years old.....Thats were the consumers in music are.....young white kids.......most of everyone else just downloads shit...........Andre is a legend in this shit......I dont follow much of the newer music.....but he has given me countless classic albums to slap...........

Jan 28, 2006
I thought Soulja Boy was a one hit wonder, but he's staying around and he's getting his money so good for him I can't hate on that. I guess it's good exposure for Nickatina. If it's going to be little 13 year olds then they "will" become fans once they hear Nickatina spit fire.

Nov 11, 2007
from www.andrenickatina.com

SPECIAL SHOW

SOULJA BOY, ANDRE NICKATINA

THURSDAY - MAY 14 2009
SAN JOSE, CA
SAN JOSE CIVIC AUDITORIUM
135 W. SAN CARLOS STREET
ALL AGES

What is the world coming 2? Verrrrry disapointed. The croud is gonna be all 13 year olds. Nickatina has fallen the fuck off, in my opinion. What do you all thinkabout this?
^^ALL OF DRE'S SHOWS SELL OUT. iVE HELP THROW ATLEAST 4 OF HIS SHOWS.

GRUFF

Nov 1, 2004
In my head I'm picturing people watching Nickatina, then when his set is over, leaving before Swag boy gets on.
That would be the best possible outcome of the show.