Andre Nickatina and Soulja Boy.... in concert... What the fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Goodfella

who is Nickatina?....is he the guy who used to make good music under the name Dre Dog??

G

Goodfella

he used to be a hardcore gangster rapper who spit about guns and coke and breaking jaws. now he....well....

...crayons...and cherry bannana pumpkin pie...and how sake makes him feel like cocky?? whatever floats your boat, tho...it's really just a matter of taste i suppose (good and bad taste lol). i did like Raven in my Eye after i gave it a few spins...but after that, his music became more and more hit or miss to me...most of it just plain weird. he's a pretty weird dude tho

May 15, 2003
thats a pretty random combination, but nickatina is a pretty random rapper, so i guess it's not really THAT shocking. it's pretty cool though in my opinion, show these kids that you can make better music than solja boy by taking time to write lyrics and develop rhyme structure. this might also catch the eyes of some record companies. not necesarily to the point where they'll sign nickatina, but if the kids are clearly digging nickatina more than solja boy, the record companys might sighn artists with actual talent and put them in the spotlight.