AMPICHINO ALBUM MYSERY A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
GOT A COPY TODAY FROM CITY HALL, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACK TO BACK SLAP.. SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OUT AND BUY ON THE 18TH. GREAT PRODUCTION GOOD FEATURES, ITS WHAT ALBUM SHOULD SOUND LIKE, ALSO GO AND GRAB THAT NEW G STACK, ABRAHAM REEKIN!!!!! SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STACK GOING HARD

Apr 18, 2007
i heard this shit in the whip too, shit was solid quality shit all the way through, i like buying cds like that, always gonna have a few favorites off every cd, but dont feel the need to fast forward anything becuz it aint no bullshit filler tracks....

Apr 18, 2007
shouldnt be too long, music is damn near finished, they are already working on getting graphics and distribution lined up, i would say sometime first quarter 09 depending on what the distro situation is...that album is gonna take hella people by surprise, i might have to say that its better then drought season and devilz rejectz.....

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
GOT A COPY TODAY FROM CITY HALL, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACK TO BACK SLAP.. SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OUT AND BUY ON THE 18TH. GREAT PRODUCTION GOOD FEATURES, ITS WHAT ALBUM SHOULD SOUND LIKE, ALSO GO AND GRAB THAT NEW G STACK, ABRAHAM REEKIN!!!!! SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STACK GOING HARD
I will be getting them BOTH! Thanks for the heads up!