American Pit Bull Terriers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any of you own a pit bull? i fell in love with these dogs a few years back. theyre great companions. heres a few pics of my girl missy....shes 1 year 7 months, 50lbs, and has a 20" head. post pics of your dogs if you got em

Apr 25, 2002
got a beauty there yourself! big brute lookin boy. i always question how im measuring her head. i think right in front of the ears is the best place. heres a few other good shots of her. notice one ear lifts higher than the other, lol. sometimes it stands str8 up

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I think they're great dogs, and wouldn't mind having one. I'd love to breed them, also...

The only problem is that my neighbor had one a few years back, and it bit some kid on his face. He had to have surgery to repair it...ugly lookin' motherfucker. LOL

They don't allow them here...

Oh well...Boxers are my favorite dogs, anyways...

Apr 25, 2002
i grew up with a pair of boxers. they are great dogs as well. very much like pit bulls in personality. they are another dog that gets a bad rap as well. there are several cities out here that have "Breed Specific Laws", where most of the time you have a special license for them, special enclosures, and a muzzle on whenever theyre in public. its a shame that peopel like your neighbor are giving these dogs bad names.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Really...the dog was always friendly to me, and I'd go into the yard and kick it all the time with the dog. It was...I'd say about 5-6 years old. They didn't treat it right, though...not much attention and love...

I dunno, though...I'd like to breed 'em.

Sep 19, 2003
Pits are the shit. I had a coo pit but he got jacked. I've been wanting to get another one, but I'm waiting till I move out of this part of town. His dad's the black and white dog, and Remi's the tan one. One of the pics is right after I got his ears cropped... $55 in Nogales, Mex... $250 would've been the price in AZ.

Jun 4, 2002
DeluzioN said:
i grew up with a pair of boxers. they are great dogs as well. very much like pit bulls in personality. they are another dog that gets a bad rap as well. there are several cities out here that have "Breed Specific Laws", where most of the time you have a special license for them, special enclosures, and a muzzle on whenever theyre in public. its a shame that peopel like your neighbor are giving these dogs bad names.
I never really thought that much of pitbulls..........most people train there pits to be robots and im
not really into that my dog needs personality i can protect my self..lol

that all changed when i got my boy tank half boxer half pitbull.......he is a sav

here is a pic when he was 9 months he's a little over a year now and alot more chubby!!

May 8, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SAM Measure Tank's head I bet its pretty big the last time I saw him it looked big to me lol. I bet he's got a 22inch dome. I already measured my dogs.

Apr 25, 2002
good shit bro. glad to see your mind changed! man, i know hella people around the seattle area (and everywhere for that matter) that misuse these dogs and turn em into little soldiers. that shits for people who cant do shit for themselves. anyways, you got a good lookin dog, i like the color and pattern. my ex's brother had a 75lb all white pit with a 25" head. when he was a pup, hed fall foreward into his food and water dishes because he was so front heavy, lol

Oct 12, 2003
my pit jumped over my fence trying to chase a cat and ended up hanging himself. :cry: he was still a pup too only 1 year. but i need to get another one, probably go to the remate or somethin