Amazon.com: 1 used from $10,800.00

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
sure it wasn't a mis-keying on the listing? I remember when ussing down some amzn marketplace store on a Quanie Cash cd from £9,999.00 to £9.99. :) . WHen I bought it, they sent me a Doctor Funk cd instead and couldn't find the damn thing idiots. If they cant key in figure properly, they probably cant store inventory properly either.

most amzn marketplace prices are fuckin bogus anyhow. Apparantly a price gets predicted based on trends with that title too??. Sounds bullshit to me. If this is true - should a seller choose amazon to let it fluxuate like you would with the national index or somethin, you actually risk a rare cd goin down to the smallest price someone offers it, despite the condition their one is in!

i.e. - a rare cd pops up i dunno like Strychnine's EP, Deadweights OG 1st album, En-Do of NHC on cd or something like that.... You've got yours up for a tasty $300... Some seller who has a scratched copy, just the disc, puts theirs on for $15. Yours could drop to $15. I look forward to when stores like bestcdhead, any-book etc. get stung with that one. I've seen it happen before but dunno the mechanics of it.