am i the only one who looks at hus differently now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2003
This thread is gettin old, but i thought id put my 2 cents in anyway..

They are both good rappers, and we will never really know if Hus snitched or not, so lets just get over it. I bet they are both just happy that we are even talkin about them.. Me personally, i think A-wax is one of the best rappers in the Bay. He is under the radar for your average Hyphy fan, but those who know who he is and have all of his CD's know how dope this guy really is. He has somewhat of a cult following, if you havent heard of WAX, you should really pick up one of his albums, they are all fire.

May 17, 2006
Hus got flow and delivery, but he only lyrical sometimes. Majority of the time he say the same shit. A-Wax on the other hand, is koo lyrically, but can use some better delivery.... that's just his style tho. Hus can't fuck with Wax lyrically. The Figz ain't been the same since they first album. The only one now who I'll fuck with on a solo tip is the Jack or Fed-X. Rydah koo, but it's 50 - 50 with his shit.

Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
bottom line is hus isnt a snitch. hes in the pen doing time for his crime. no one has ever proved anything about him being a snitch. the dress thing was in junior high for halloween and it was a joke. if you dont know hus you may wonder what the hell but if you know him then you know he was just being the clown that he is. and if u r questionin the type of nigga he is, you've never met him or holla'd at him or seen how we gets down cause you would know off top. hus is a real nigga and he doesnt play, unless hes the one doing the joking around.

Nov 4, 2006
damn, yall be all on these rappers nuts. i swear to god one of yall gone be waitin outside of the prison where hus is at on his release date on ya knees mouth wide the fuck open ready to give dude head. what part ov the game is this? and why didnt ya momma pop herself a 'bitch ass nigga birth control pill' before lettin the source of your bitch ass nigga ways (your father) cum inside of her?

Mar 30, 2007
pkali said:
bottom line is hus isnt a snitch. hes in the pen doing time for his crime. no one has ever proved anything about him being a snitch. the dress thing was in junior high for halloween and it was a joke. if you dont know hus you may wonder what the hell but if you know him then you know he was just being the clown that he is. and if u r questionin the type of nigga he is, you've never met him or holla'd at him or seen how we gets down cause you would know off top. hus is a real nigga and he doesnt play, unless hes the one doing the joking around.

man you dont do four years in the feds for no 13 cakes man be real get caught outa state bail jump bail get caught in cali and bail again and then get some time to get your music straight haaaaaaaaha be real

Apr 5, 2007
dj pimp said:
hus is in the pen for 7 years, so whats that say to u. if he was snitchin he'd be walkin around right now. the bottom line is if anyone ever wants their ass whipped, feel free to say shit to hus face. he is always deep in the hood and i aint never heard about anybody havin the balls to say shit to his face. these types of threads get real old real fast

DONT LET THAT BE THE REASON COUSIN...SAMMY "THE BULL" IS THE MOST FAMOUS SNITCH OUT THERE AND HE'S DOIN TIME

Mar 28, 2006
fillyacup said:
why all of a sudden there a rash of awax supporters wit less then 50 posts? all the same person?
haha yeah wtf hella dudes come on here wit like 5 posts all of a sudden ridin wax's cock.

Hus probly didnt snitch cuz he showed the paperwork to some people, but since we never saw it, we'll never know for sure. like who you like and leave 2 other men's beef out of ur life, end of story.