am i the only one who looks at hus differently now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
twamp9 said:
i beleive awax cuz dude spit nothin but treal facts
and how do YOU kno wut the "facts" are?

twamp9 said:
i can see if that was middle school or elementary but in high school,you in your right mind you know what the fuck your doing

so when you were in middle and elementary school you werent in "right enough mind" to wear girl clothes? fold.

Aug 7, 2003
i aint felt hus since like 2001-2002. old hus > new hus. anyone got that mac dre cut where he dissed hus days ago. something like mac dre was clownin on him cus he sang like a girl. i heard of the song but dont know if its real. and the diss song came out before dre got down with hus.

Feb 17, 2005
Man this fool is comin off as a straight up dumbass talking about the legal system. If your boy is doin life for some coke either (A) It was a 3rd Strike, (B) He defended himself and tried to be a lawyer and fucked himself over somehow, or (C) Settled for a Public Pretender which is just as bad as defending yourself. First time offense, even second time offense, with a good lawyer or lawyers, and even the slightest error in procedure on the part of the police make Hus's sentence perfectly plausible. Just cuz he only doin a couple years or whatever don't mean shit. You dont think he gonna have a team of lawyers workin on his shit? I have no personal knowledge one way or the other of what went down in his trial, but all you have to do is think about it for a fucking minute and there you go.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
real gangsta niggas can never post on this board because fake "intellectual" hip hop groupies like to use sarcasm to their advantage here and talk down on them because thats all they could ever do to them and feel big without having to confront them. im not sayin this dude is a thug in any way, hes probably a homo who likes to get amped off other peoples beef and fantasizes about living a thug life in any form. but im just sayin, real thugs dont know how to use a computer. hahha.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
dj pimp said:
hus can walk thru any hood in the bay at 2 in the morning with zero security. nuff said
were still waiting on the sunnydale projects and parts of south richmond... but im gonna go ahead and give it a thumbs up.

Nov 29, 2006
i aint felt hus since like 2001-2002. old hus > new hus. anyone got that mac dre cut where he dissed hus days ago. something like mac dre was clownin on him cus he sang like a girl. i heard of the song but dont know if its real. and the diss song came out before dre got down with hus.

.............????????????? anyONE GOT THAT TRACK??????

Jan 22, 2006
dj pimp said:
hus is in the pen for 7 years, so whats that say to u. if he was snitchin he'd be walkin around right now. the bottom line is if anyone ever wants their ass whipped, feel free to say shit to hus face. he is always deep in the hood and i aint never heard about anybody havin the balls to say shit to his face. these types of threads get real old real fast
4. JAMES RATLIFF (release date)07-02-2010 (not 7 years, almost 4,LOL.) VICTORVILLE MED I FCI (med stands for medical,must be waiting for them booty stitches to heal)

Nov 1, 2004
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
and even the slightest error in procedure on the part of the police make Hus's sentence perfectly plausible. Just cuz he only doin a couple years or whatever don't mean shit. You dont think he gonna have a team of lawyers workin on his shit? I have no personal knowledge one way or the other of what went down in his trial, but all you have to do is think about it for a fucking minute and there you go.
this whole thread is comedy, but this tops it off...

Guess what? HUS HAD A PUBLIC DEFENDER. lol@at you talking like hus is a multi millionaire with a team of high priced lawyers thatll get him out of anything. "All you have to do is think about it" hahahaha

Feb 12, 2006
fuckdemsquares said:
real gangsta niggas can never post on this board because fake "intellectual" hip hop groupies like to use sarcasm to their advantage here and talk down on them because thats all they could ever do to them and feel big without having to confront them. im not sayin this dude is a thug in any way, hes probably a homo who likes to get amped off other peoples beef and fantasizes about living a thug life in any form. but im just sayin, real thugs dont know how to use a computer. hahha.
i kno how to use a computer..