am i the only motherfucker who likes good beer??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
i occaisionally drink bud light like everybody else, but it's cuz i'm broke...seems like a lotta cats drink it cuz it's their first choice...does anybody else in this bitch prefer a beer with some taste?? with all the microbrews around california, we got access to some of the best beers in the world...go try something you've never heard of...

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I drink Coors and Bud Light when I'm broke too.

Here's a list of some of my favorite BEER! REAL FUCKING BEER!!

Arrogant Bastard
Peroni (Italian)
Guinness (Irish Stout)
Murphy's (Irish Stout)
Beamish (Irish Stout)
Fat Tire
Hefeweizen

It's funny that the BIGGEST BILLBOARD I saw while I was in Ireland, was a billboard for Budweiser...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
3xLaZY said:
fuck arrogant bastard, they put cadmium in they beer.

and if im dissing a san diego beer and im from san diego you know whats up

next time you buy that shit, look at the FDA warning on the side of the bottle on some cigerette shit

drink stone ipa, same company better beer

as for me ...im slowing my drinking habits down so im not drinking much anymore but you can come to the detox, theres some threads about this

Jun 2, 2002
great white is pretty good...all the beers from lost coast brewery are good though: alley cat, 8-ball stout, downtown brown...all of them

@Gas - that is news to me, about the arrogant bastard...there's a warning label?? damn. ima check that out, i'm going to the liquor store in a minute...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah i made a thread about it a while back.

i mean supposedly cadmiun in small amounts is in all beers (when they have it in metal tanks, i guess) but obviously not enough that california makes them produce a warning label on the side of the bottle..cuz ive never seen a warning label on any beer ever

havent bought it since

Apr 25, 2002
damn.. i'll have to remember to cop the stone ipa instead of the bastard.. one's like 3 somethin' the others like 4 somethin' for a bottle.. that shit's crazy expensive.. but it's pretty damn strong.. 1 of 'em will give you a slight buzz tho.. if you ain't a fat ass.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
godzilla, it says in quote:

"WARNING: some materials used in the colored decoations on this product contain cadmium, a chemical known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm."

im just sayin, reproductive harm and shit, i wanna have kids one day...i like the beer but it aint that important..

May 11, 2002
I am from STL....the home of Budweiser. And I rarely drink that. I prefer Schlafly (A STL micro-Brew), St. Pauly Girl, Sam Adams Octoberfest & Winterale, Blue Moon, Modelo, & RED STRIPE (my fav).