alright...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
fittin to go take my grandma who raised me off the ventilator, breathing machine....she raised me from 10 years old....im already drinkin and poppin pillls, i wrote her a long ass note, she still tottally coherent....alot of my homeboys who she raised is ready to go up up there right now...they say, they takin her off and givin her a morphine drip til she fallls asleep....forever...right on yall, and if you got sumthin smart to say keep it on another thread....dont even give a fuck about million dolllar life insurance, aint gonna bring my grandma back

Feb 5, 2006
fittin to go take my grandma who raised me off the ventilator, breathing machine....she raised me from 10 years old....im already drinkin and poppin pillls, i wrote her a long ass note, she still tottally coherent....alot of my homeboys who she raised is ready to go up up there right now...they say, they takin her off and givin her a morphine drip til she fallls asleep....forever...right on yall, and if you got sumthin smart to say keep it on another thread....dont even give a fuck about million dolllar life insurance, aint gonna bring my grandma back

DAMN

Jun 3, 2006
homeboy, when you lose sumone, moneys the last thing......except for these vulture ass great-great-grandsons thats been callin and writin, "muthafuckas you aint seen her since 1992, did you bring her grocerieries and shit?"......yall aint gettin one dollar, fuck your life, where was you at hen she had to go shoppping and get clothes?

Jun 3, 2006
I dont know about your situation but I think that would be one of the hardest decisions a person could make. Dunno if I could do it.

But my condolences to you and your family.
I HAVE TO HOMEBOY, I AINT LETTIN HER SIT ON MACHINES FOR MONTHS......AND SHE TOLD ME LAST NIGHT "IM GOING"....I SAID "LETS GO,WE CAN GO RIGHT NOW"......AND SHE SAID YOU CANT GO WITH ME IM GOING HOME (HEAVEN)..

Nov 20, 2005
ohh i went through the same thing with my grandma that i was closer to. she had a stroke at my house after new years and was brain dead, my mom and all my aunts had to pull the plug. it was horrible.

~k.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
My thoughts are with you, your family, and your grandma. I'm sorry. Just know she's not gonna be suffering anymore and remember all the good memories you all had. That's important. Peace be with her.

We also had to do this with my grandpa, its one of the most hardest things in the world to do, but ya gotta know they are better off when they're struggling to live like that.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Thats to bad Jr... We had to to do that with my favorite uncle except he was only about 45... but he had Kidney failure and had to go to dialasys every other day.. he was hooked up to a machine with a nail size needle in his arm for 4-6 hours every other day... he got sick of it and stopped going.. we called hospice they came brought all the shit he needs.. they gave him some morphine and said hes got 2 weeks to live without dialasys he was in pain after day 3 we gave him some morphine to go to sleep... RIP unc

dude was a G...