all the hype about mitchy slick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2005
well as reading all these posts i wanted to find out about mitchy who obviously is being talked a lot about.I don't care where your from i'll listen to it if it's hot.But i bought his cd after never ever hearing about him to show him some love and man that cd is weak real talk.It's a wannabe version of eazy-e and it's got all old beats that have already been brought out.Im not in no way hating or disrespecting but im truly not diggin it.Rather listen to dpg or wc as hardcore gangster rap,and im not from L.A so im not promoting L.A rap im from the bay area.

May 5, 2005
psycho brother said:
well as reading all these posts i wanted to find out about mitchy who obviously is being talked a lot about.I don't care where your from i'll listen to it if it's hot.But i bought his cd after never ever hearing about him to show him some love and man that cd is weak real talk.It's a wannabe version of eazy-e and it's got all old beats that have already been brought out.Im not in no way hating or disrespecting but im truly not diggin it.Rather listen to dpg or wc as hardcore gangster rap,and im not from L.A so im not promoting L.A rap im from the bay area.
mitch is from daygo

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Mitchy Slick - Mitchy Duz It iz by far the hardest mixtape i've heard in a minute... Mitch consistently come with gangsta shit and the nigga is talented like a MUTHAFUCKA... most of my niggas is from the other side of Imperial, and they be hatin on him, but niggas admit that nigga is sick with the flow..... " Go to the apartments in the NHC, on the hill behind the gas station on 47th street".... that nigga is dope homie..... Mitchy got that shit..... my favorite track on that bitch is liquor store.... shout out to Bo-Loc...... that'z tha bidness!!!!....

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
triggeration station-station...whaaa whaa whaaa.....whaaa whaaa. mayne mitchy slick is the truth and mitchy duz it is possibly one of the best mixtape/albums of 05. man...im the same way i aint from dago i listen to whats hot and i got ALL mitchy slick cd's hangunners and too.

Feb 19, 2004
Like Mitch has said, he makes REAL STREET MUSIC, not that industry plauged rap thats bein played on the radio. Unless you got ties in the streets or somekind of street knowledge, a CD like Mitchy Duz It or any of his projects will be hard to enjoy.

Feb 13, 2005
yeah you gotta give that nigga much respect....he spit tha real every time he in tha gotdamn booth and you can tell tha nigga authentic if you really listen to the lyrics...somebody said it best, if you ain't got no street knowledge, slick ain't for you.

Jun 2, 2004
psycho brother said:
there so much wrong about what you just said...i dont know where to start

Jul 19, 2005
slick

yeah i wasn't feeling the mitchy duz it but maybe that triggeration will be better.Music gotta make me bob my head like 3 6 mafia,one of my favorites is sean paul from youngbloodz,i think mr criminal is sickkkkk as fuck on hipower hopefully 1st latin rapper to blow up oh well hate me or love me im strickly west coast but that's my opinion on mitchy slick

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
psycho brother said:
yeah i wasn't feeling the mitchy duz it but maybe that triggeration will be better.Music gotta make me bob my head like 3 6 mafia,one of my favorites is sean paul from youngbloodz,i think mr criminal is sickkkkk as fuck on hipower hopefully 1st latin rapper to blow up oh well hate me or love me im strickly west coast but that's my opinion on mitchy slick
trigeration station will change your life!