ALL THAT AND A DIME SACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2006
X-RAIDED WILL NEVER COME OUT WITH NEW MATERIAL BECAUSE THE PRISON SYSTEM WON'T ALLOW HIM TO RAP OVER THE PHONE ANYMORE. AS SOON AS THEY THINK HE'S RHYMIN' THEY SHUT THE PHONES DOWN. SO ALL YOUR GONNA GET FOR NOW IS OLD SONGS. X-LOC IS MAKING NO MONEY FROM HIS ALBUMS CUZZ PRISONERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COLLECT REVENUE WHILE INCARCERATED. SO THIS IS WHY I SAY X-LOC IS THE BEST RAPPER BECAUSE HE'S STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART WITH IT. YOU CAN'T GET NO REALER THAN THAT.

Apr 4, 2006
not saying your not an x-raided fan but you have no idea of what the truth is about the big homie first the son of sam act is not in effect n secondly he has 3 cds soon to come out first IGNITION second THE UNFORGIVEN VOL 2 third NEFARIOUS SPEAK MO EVIL PLUS A FORTH BUT THE ALBUM TITLE WASNT GIVEN YET

Oct 18, 2005
He hasn't recorded over the phone because he doesn't want to waste his lyrics on an album with that kind of inferior quality... he has been able to release product in other ways. But we appreciate your support of X Loc...

Jun 3, 2006
FEELGOOD said:
X-RAIDED WILL NEVER COME OUT WITH NEW MATERIAL BECAUSE THE PRISON SYSTEM WON'T ALLOW HIM TO RAP OVER THE PHONE ANYMORE. AS SOON AS THEY THINK HE'S RHYMIN' THEY SHUT THE PHONES DOWN. SO ALL YOUR GONNA GET FOR NOW IS OLD SONGS. X-LOC IS MAKING NO MONEY FROM HIS ALBUMS CUZZ PRISONERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COLLECT REVENUE WHILE INCARCERATED. SO THIS IS WHY I SAY X-LOC IS THE BEST RAPPER BECAUSE HE'S STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART WITH IT. YOU CAN'T GET NO REALER THAN THAT.
thanks for the info homie- now imagine if you really knew what you were talking about...you could rule the siccness

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
Bloc_Star said:
He hasn't recorded over the phone because he doesn't want to waste his lyrics on an album with that kind of inferior quality... he has been able to release product in other ways. But we appreciate your support of X Loc...
A person Ive always respected always told me to lead by example. I try. That quote is a good response to the newcomer who just lacks the knowledge of X's situation, but who is a fan and speaks highly of him. Im'a have to agree with feelgood on this. X does spit from the heart, and it dont get no realer than that.