ALL I GOTTA SAY IS.........................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Tech N9ne is the fuckin sickest rapper I've heard in a long time. I've only heard about 2 of his songs. Then I downloaded that INDUSTRY IS PUNKS song and DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! He has got some major skillz. He hits the industry with some major heat on that track. So FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! the industry cause Tech N9ne is the sickest.

May 3, 2002
Man I heard that "The Indusrty is Punkz" song and I was hooked. Now i'm going to pick up pretty much the whole TECH N9NE collection.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Tech is talented and very underrated.

I respect him as an artist and a person.

He shocked it on the anthem with Eminem, Xzibit, Chino XL, Pharaoh Monche, Krs-1, Kool G Rap, Jayo... etc...

i thought this was one of the trax that expozed him to a lot of people...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Jrock said:
I guess this proves Jmacn point in the the thread What will other rappers think.
JEAH!!!!

yo homeboy(belly408).......
help spread the "virus"......tech n9nes virus....tell everyone bout him.........
we need to get his ass on mtv, bet (106th), everywhere........get the game where it is supposed to be!!

out!!

Jun 2, 2002
og MS said:

He shocked it on the anthem with Eminem, Xzibit, Chino XL, Pharaoh Monche, Krs-1, Kool G Rap, Jayo... etc...
i thought this was one of the trax that expozed him to a lot of people...
thats where i first heard tech, but i didn't know who this cat was cuz i watched the video for the song and for artists it just said sway and king tec, (yall ever see tha antem video? its straight sick) then i heard him on gang related and was hooked...and thats my bio on tech :)

May 3, 2002
Shit, I went to BET.COM and I posted on the message board there and I asked if anyone heard of Tech N9ne and FTI, and to go check out therealtchn9ne.com site. And I went on their this morning and the bitches ereased my post and banned me from BET.COM

May 3, 2002
AND THEN................
I went to the chat rooms on BET.COM and asked the same questionz and a bunch a folkz jumped all over me saying that "they did want to hear no tech n9ne bullshit" and shit like that. Then I got kicked out of the fuckin chat room after I said "FUCK THE INDUSTRY".

Aug 21, 2002
Fuck them bitches on BET.COM!

They dont realize that these artists are pimping them by putting out effortless bullshit and making them buy the shit. And when they do, when they see them in public they cant shake their hands...

They will all be infected by the virus.....:devious: