All Gangs Matter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chree @Chree Id recomend Bellingham Wa. (45min from Seattle) area its a College Town with lots of outdoor shit to do, surrounded by lakes and the bay. Public schools are all great for the kids, all new or rebuilt.
Isnt that where that puta tadou lives lol

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Wheres all the trees at 😂

i usually just hit up a sesh in Fresno but they busted one last night so...

Chree @Chree Id recomend Bellingham Wa. (45min from Seattle) area its a College Town with lots of outdoor shit to do, surrounded by lakes and the bay. Public schools are all great for the kids, all new or rebuilt.

my wifes family lives in Bellingham and Mt Vernon. I love it up there.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
. I feel like we should help the people who want to get off the streets and improve their lives do so but I see the same bums on the same corners baked from being in the valley sun for a decade and think we should round them all up and lock them up. They belong in the cages not the foreigners seeking asylum.
Forget all that breh. We should be hosting pay per view death matches or survival colonies... Way more entertaining

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Forget all that breh. We should be hosting pay per view death matches or survival colonies... Way more entertaining

i have always said that! I think we should put all the sex offenders on an island like survivor but there is no help for them. They only ever get enough shitty rotten food to feed about half of their population so they will be constantly tearing each other up. Feel like people might be more motivated not to be disgusting pieces of shit if they actually feared a consequence.

either that or throw them into a volcano. My tax dollars shouldn't clothe, feed, or protect pedophiles and rapists.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Isn’t WA getting expensive like Cali ? I know Seattle is expensive, I would look at a cheaper state if moving out of Cali.
Seattle Is dumb stupid expensive but surounding areas are very affordable. I live in Bellingham and pay $1,200 a mo. For a 3bd 2ba house with option to buy later.

Last edited:
Props: NotAllThere
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
well most of the more conservative states are shitholes. move where you are happy and prosperous.
Democratic cities are actually the crappiest with no jobs, for example Detroit, Stockton and Gary Indiana and tons of other cities

A lot of the big companies that provide jobs are moving out of Democratic states and moving over to Red states. It’s also a fact that Democrats make the most laws and regulations that take away your freedom.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Democratic cities are actually the crappiest with no jobs, for example Detroit, Stockton and Gary Indiana and tons of other cities

A lot of the big companies that provide jobs are moving out of Democratic states and moving over to Red states. It’s also a fact that Democrats make the most laws and regulations that take away your freedom.

what freedom have I had taken away from me living here in California my whole life? I am curious.

All three of those cities you named are only ever remembered for being good when America was the king of the world. Stockton is a port, Detroit had cars, and Gary was a steel town. Steel and cars are made all around the world now. Ports don't stay as busy when production is down plus those jobs are pretty good and unionized and difficult to get. As the Bay Area continues to get more expensive to live people move to places like Stockton. Crime follows them. Stockton is still recovering from the Republican created recession.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
what freedom have I had taken away from me living here in California my whole life? I am curious.

All three of those cities you named are only ever remembered for being good when America was the king of the world. Stockton is a port, Detroit had cars, and Gary was a steel town. Steel and cars are made all around the world now. Ports don't stay as busy when production is down plus those jobs are pretty good and unionized and difficult to get. As the Bay Area continues to get more expensive to live people move to places like Stockton. Crime follows them. Stockton is still recovering from the Republican created recession.
The only freedoms people have in California is to smoke weed, everything else they want to ban it, they are also planning on banning gasoline vehicles and diesel trucks in Cali and forcing everybody to buy brand new electrical vehicles. And then they don’t want citizens to own guns and protect their property, but those same politicians plan on keeping their armed security after they ban the guns.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Those cities were already in bad shape before the recession, and most of the people doing dirt in Stockton didn’t come from the Bay, it’s the people from Stockton who are doing a lot of the murders.