All Gangs Matter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Yup, I bought my floor jack at Harbor Freight and hella other shit, also their tool boxes are better built than the ones at Home Depot & Lowes.

I have an air compressor my grandpa bought about 20 years ago still works good. I like their pry bars and larger sockets too. lowes home depot rip you off on that socket you need for one fucking time in your whole life.

The harbor freight in Fresno is always filled with hella tweakers though every time.

Chree @Chree

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I have an air compressor my grandpa bought about 20 years ago still works good. I like their pry bars and larger sockets too. lowes home depot rip you off on that socket you need for one fucking time in your whole life.

The harbor freight in Fresno is always filled with hella tweakers though every time.

Chree @Chree

Fresno is full of tweakers in general. Shit the whole valley at that lol. I'm in Visa and I literally have an encampment of 1k of them right behind my backyard. I need a bulldozer 😂

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Fresno is full of tweakers in general. Shit the whole valley at that lol. I'm in Visa and I literally have an encampment of 1k of them right behind my backyard. I need a bulldozer 😂
Do they sell dozers at Harbor Freight? I have a coupon.

Visalia? cool I lived there for a while over by Pinkham school. You live by St. Johns? I used to see huge camps over there. I used to work at Rawhide the ones in the park behind the stadium are the worst. One time they threw a rock big as my head over the fence while we were hosting a high school game. came close to hitting a kid fucking meth monsters.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Do they sell dozers at Harbor Freight? I have a coupon.

Visalia? cool I lived there for a while over by Pinkham school. You live by St. Johns? I used to see huge camps over there. I used to work at Rawhide the ones in the park behind the stadium are the worst. One time they threw a rock big as my head over the fence while we were hosting a high school game. came close to hitting a kid fucking meth monsters.
Yup. They gave them porta potties and dumpsters and are allowing them to take over a huge section of the river called the island. I deal with these fuckers daily and have thrown hands with a few. I have hella videos of them roaming and their bullchit too.
Last month I had a chick named "Sparkles" running in the middle of saint John's into traffic yelling at cars calling them chinks and saying she hates chinitos lil then started saying shes a sicario for el chapo then yelling out all the states of Mexico lol. I moved to this area like 3 years ago and it was nice but its exploded out of control, I'm looking to leave the area cuz of how bad it's gotten here. I lived behind the cemetary on rinaldi for awhile and I think that's better than here now 😂

Props: NotAllThere

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Bruh u should see Modesto, I lived there for about a yr. And ery day i thought I was in the midle of fucking zombie land. Fucking 9 tweekers out of 10 ppl. Even in the mall they were hanging around looking for shit to steal. Not to be too fucked up but I hope Covid takes out most of those muthafuckas.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Yup. They gave them porta potties and dumpsters and are allowing them to take over a huge section of the river called the island. I deal with these fuckers daily and have thrown hands with a few. I have hella videos of them roaming and their bullchit too.
Last month I had a chick named "Sparkles" running in the middle of saint John's into traffic yelling at cars calling them chinks and saying she hates chinitos lil then started saying shes a sicario for el chapo then yelling out all the states of Mexico lol. I moved to this area like 3 years ago and it was nice but its exploded out of control, I'm looking to leave the area cuz of how bad it's gotten here. I lived behind the cemetary on rinaldi for awhile and I think that's better than here now 😂

Fuck that. This drunk methed out bitch rear-ended my wifes car parked on the sidewalk in our neighborhood. knocked it into the yard THREE doors down she was probably going 60 in a 25. I feel like we should help the people who want to get off the streets and improve their lives do so but I see the same bums on the same corners baked from being in the valley sun for a decade and think we should round them all up and lock them up. They belong in the cages not the foreigners seeking asylum.

I moved to the country between Del Rey and Sanger a couple of months ago and I love it no car alarms no shopping carts no barking dogs just quiet time. North Fresno is 25 minutes away so I still can get everything I need anywhere in the city fast.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck that. This drunk methed out bitch rear-ended my wifes car parked on the sidewalk in our neighborhood. knocked it into the yard THREE doors down she was probably going 60 in a 25. I feel like we should help the people who want to get off the streets and improve their lives do so but I see the same bums on the same corners baked from being in the valley sun for a decade and think we should round them all up and lock them up. They belong in the cages not the foreigners seeking asylum.

I moved to the country between Del Rey and Sanger a couple of months ago and I love it no car alarms no shopping carts no barking dogs just quiet time. North Fresno is 25 minutes away so I still can get everything I need anywhere in the city fast.
I agree with you 1000% on that, you get rid of the monsters, you get rid of 90% crime.

That's dope, me and my girl been looking for something similar where we can have our dogs and be unbothered. Wheres all the trees at 😂

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Chree @Chree Id recomend Bellingham Wa. (45min from Seattle) area its a College Town with lots of outdoor shit to do, surrounded by lakes and the bay. Public schools are all great for the kids, all new or rebuilt.